Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saic414
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,947
Message 1 of 5

Fingerprint issues

Hello I am a certified buyer from amazon of the product Moto g4 plus. My device's fingerprint sensor doesn't work sometimes, especially when i pull out my device from pocket (from jeans) it doesn't give me a fingerprint unlock option, I have to type in password always. This seems to happen when my mobile is in pocket for 30secs+. Does this happen to everyone ? or it's only me who got a fault device?

Former Employee
Views: 1,819
Message 2 of 5

Re: Fingerprint issues

@saic414 wrote:

Hello I am a certified buyer from amazon of the product Moto g4 plus. My device's fingerprint sensor doesn't work sometimes, especially when i pull out my device from pocket (from jeans) it doesn't give me a fingerprint unlock option, I have to type in password always. This seems to happen when my mobile is in pocket for 30secs+. Does this happen to everyone ? or it's only me who got a fault device?

Hi saic414,

I am sincerely sorry for the issues with the phone, could you please provide the IMEI number, and update the profile information? Could you please re-train? during retraining you should make sure to move your finger around, and hit various angles. Please try it. 

Best regards,

Suny

Motorola Support

saic414
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,793
Message 3 of 5

issue only seems to be when I pull out my mobile from pocket... or else its working fine.. is this a defect piece?  can I exchange for a new one? 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,769
Message 4 of 5

Duplicate of this thread, so locking this one. Please do not double-post. Thanks.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,766
Message 5 of 5

How frequently does it happen? And if you have not had it in your pocket, does it work as expected every time?

Thanks for the IMEI. We'll see if we can learn anything from that.
Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors