Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mamtha_Agarwal
What's DOS?
Views: 337
Message 1 of 4

Front Camera getting struck in Moto G4 plus

When I am using front Camera, sometimes it is getting struck. Not able to take next pic or do anything. The only option is to close the camera app and use it again. Is it a software issue or anything else. It's a new phone. Please provide your suggestions.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 275
Message 2 of 4

Re: Front Camera getting struck in Moto G4 plus

@Mamtha_Agarwal wrote:

When I am using front Camera, sometimes it is getting struck. Not able to take next pic or do anything. The only option is to close the camera app and use it again. Is it a software issue or anything else. It's a new phone. Please provide your suggestions.

Hi Mamtha_Agarwal,

Have you tried to reboot your phone? Are you using the stock camera app? Would you please update your profile with the serial/IMEI/MEID number of your phone? is it okay if we look at your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

Update your profile here

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

deevan
Paper Tape
Views: 212
Message 3 of 4

After the december security update ,i am still getting the  problem regarding front camera , every time I have to close after taking one selfie

Prince94
Paper Tape
Views: 168
Message 4 of 4

Hi,
After the nougate update I have also the same problem for the stock camera app. Security patch also updated but the issue still persists. Please help.
Top Kudoed Authors