Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShutdownX
Punch Card
Views: 554
Message 1 of 2

G4 play update

My prepaid telus phone that I bought at bestbuy when it was on sale will not update. It is stuck on june 2016 security update. My moto g3 on the other hand has april 2017 update I think despite being a phone that's probably a year older. Even my moto G 1st gen has like march 2016 update or maybe it was april and that thing is ancient. Is there a way to force my phone to update manually without rooting/unlocking bootloader?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 536
Message 2 of 2

Re: G4 play update

@ShutdownX wrote:

My prepaid telus phone that I bought at bestbuy when it was on sale will not update. It is stuck on june 2016 security update. My moto g3 on the other hand has april 2017 update I think despite being a phone that's probably a year older. Even my moto G 1st gen has like march 2016 update or maybe it was april and that thing is ancient. Is there a way to force my phone to update manually without rooting/unlocking bootloader?

No update is out yet.  Long thread here https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G4-Moto-G4-Plus-Moto-G4/Nougat-update-news-for-ALL-G4/td-p/3521390...

closing thread.  

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Top Kudoed Authors