Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Siddharth97
Fanfold Paper
Views: 7,654
Message 1 of 40

Ghost touches while using phone in the sunlight

I am facing the ghost touch issue whenever I use my phone outside . Most of the people facing the ghost toches are while they are charging their phones but mine is on a whole new level I cannot use my phone outside and when I asked about this issue to customer care representative he sked me to get my phonechecked at the service centre which 50kms away from my home I have to waste a whole day for this and that also without the guarntee of being repaired . 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 7,406
Message 2 of 40

Re: Ghost touches while using phone in the sunlight

@Siddharth97 wrote:

I am facing the ghost touch issue whenever I use my phone outside . Most of the people facing the ghost toches are while they are charging their phones but mine is on a whole new level I cannot use my phone outside and when I asked about this issue to customer care representative he sked me to get my phonechecked at the service centre which 50kms away from my home I have to waste a whole day for this and that also without the guarntee of being repaired . 

Hi Siddharth97,

That's uncommon. Have you tried some troubleshooting steps before sending it for repair? How do you say that there is ghost touch while using it outside? Have you tried to put it in safe mode

Would you please update your profile with the serial/IMEI/MEID number of your phone? is it okay if we look at your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

Update your profile here

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Siddharth97
Fanfold Paper
Views: 7,382
Message 3 of 40

Whenever I try to use my phone in sunlight apps start to open and close automatically , if I were typing something , keys get pressed without my interference . 

I have already updated my profile . You can check whatever you like from your end .It would be best if this problem can be resolved remotely because I do not have a whole day to spare for this . 

1. Is this a hardware or software problem ?

2.If it's a software problem can you tell me what tools the engineers use to solve this ? I can do that myself at my home .

xander707
Paper Tape
Views: 7,286
Message 4 of 40

hey siddharth i'm facing the same problem
whenever u get the solution please email me at (itsyazdi@gmail.com) thanks in advance
jhensch
Paper Tape
Views: 7,202
Message 5 of 40

Exact same thing here - my phone is unusable outside during the day. Ridiculous!  Have you found a solution?

Anjesh05
What's DOS?
Views: 7,158
Message 6 of 40

I am having the same ghost touch issues since 3-4 monthsin my Motorola G4 plus .Firstly it was happening while charging now it's started outside in the sun...I can't use my phone outside.Apps use to started itself ..Kindly get us the solution.

Thank you.

Siddharth97
Fanfold Paper
Views: 7,145
Message 7 of 40

I did not get an response from their side
Siddharth97
Fanfold Paper
Views: 7,142
Message 8 of 40

Hey Jeff do you even have a single case where you have resolved this issue for a single person . STOP LYING and tell people " WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT TELLING LIES TO YOU "
Siddharth97
Fanfold Paper
Message 9 of 40

I think that situation will never come because Motorola does not have any solution for this problem
Siddharth97
Fanfold Paper
Message 10 of 40

No
Top Kudoed Authors