Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,572
Message 11 of 40

Re: Ghost touches while using phone in the sunlight

Hi Siddharth97,

If resetting the phone didn't work, we suggest sending it for repair to have it fixed.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Chetanam
Paper Tape
Views: 2,312
Message 12 of 40

I am facing the ghost touch issue whenever I use my phone outside . Most of the people facing the ghost toches are while they are charging their phones but mine is on a whole new level I cannot use my phone outside
niros
Paper Tape
Views: 2,226
Message 13 of 40

I have the same problem. 

Have you sended yours for repair?

Did it worked?

Thanks

friendly1998
What's DOS?
Views: 2,141
Message 14 of 40

Oh my god! I First trusted motorola as one of the best, and also knew after purchasing this Moto g4+, I was satisfied, but this ghost touch problem is really driving me craisy, first, during charging, now in sunlight, same problem, and, Now I'm feeling like throwing my device out. And, The Motorola People are so irresponsible, no cooperation at all, if asked, Only solution they've been tought to tell is, FDR, rather than that, they know nothing, then service centers, no cooperative at all, has to waste a whole valuable day, I didn't think situation would come like this, Just do something, and resolve this issue.
rishabh1308
What's DOS?
Views: 2,119
Message 15 of 40

I am also having the same problem on my Moto g4+. Ghost touches when in sunlight. 

Phone works well when indoors but random touches appear when it goes out in sunlight.

Is there a solution that I can pursue myself or do I have to give it to service centre.?

Sunilvicky
Paper Tape
Views: 2,084
Message 16 of 40

Heyy I had found out the solution recently...it's coz of brightness issue

Just turn off the adaptive brightness and check it.

Whenever adaptive brightness is turned on and in sunlight , our mobile tries to increase the brightness all of a sudden..but it can't..so turn off the adaptive brightness...

Actually it's an bug ! 

Hoshang
WWAN
Views: 2,058
Message 17 of 40

@MotorolaJess wrote:

@Siddharth97 wrote:

I am facing the ghost touch issue whenever I use my phone outside . Most of the people facing the ghost toches are while they are charging their phones but mine is on a whole new level I cannot use my phone outside and when I asked about this issue to customer care representative he sked me to get my phonechecked at the service centre which 50kms away from my home I have to waste a whole day for this and that also without the guarntee of being repaired . 

Hi Siddharth97,

That's uncommon. Have you tried some troubleshooting steps before sending it for repair? How do you say that there is ghost touch while using it outside? Have you tried to put it in safe mode

Would you please update your profile with the serial/IMEI/MEID number of your phone? is it okay if we look at your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

Update your profile here

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

I too facing Ghost Touch in Sunlight as well as while charging. Sometimes randomly as well. Going to visit service centre.

Hoshang
VishalPatel87
What's DOS?
Views: 2,017
Message 18 of 40

same problem bro

Sh7yam
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,977
Message 19 of 40

Was the service centre people able to repair phone ?

Bridges1
What's DOS?
Views: 1,790
Message 20 of 40

I also faces same problem. My moto g4 plus phone behave abnormally with ghost touch while in sunlight, even when outside. But work absolutely normal indoor. It's a bug which lenovo unable to solve. They even don't admit that this problem exist.

Temporary solution: turn off adaptive brightness in display setting.

Top Kudoed Authors