Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PJA9
Paper Tape
Views: 1,245
Message 31 of 40

Re: Ghost touches while using phone in the sunlight

Thanks a lot !! Turning off the adaptive brightness solved the problem.

PJA9
Paper Tape
Views: 1,242
Message 32 of 40

Thanks a lot !! Turning off the adaptive brightness solved the problem.

Johannapb
What's DOS?
Views: 964
Message 33 of 40

Is there any solution? I have the same problem with my Moto G4. Motorola should say something!

kellhong
Fanfold Paper
Views: 958
Message 34 of 40

I have the exact same issue.
It's incredibly annoying.

kellhong
Fanfold Paper
Views: 955
Message 35 of 40

It seems to me that since so many of us are having this problem with this phone, that Motorola should do a recall.
This is ridiculous!

Shanky14
What's DOS?
Views: 944
Message 36 of 40

Hi ,

I am also facing the ghost touch problem, only when I am outdoors. Not sure what is causing, but certainly can't use mobile when on the move. 

Appreciate  if you can point towards solution please.

Thanks

Shashank.

mag92
What's DOS?
Views: 844
Message 37 of 40

Hi. I just wanted to add that this is indeed common and it happens with me. Sometimes I have to cover the light sensor (maybe it's related to maximizing the brightness level when the sun hits the light sensor.)

Jay124
What's DOS?
Views: 765
Message 38 of 40

Hi, i am facing the same issue...When I keep my phone on charging or else when I try to use my phone in broad day light it starts to misbehave...Randomly apps start to open...Anyone in the contact list is called... Basically the ghost touch...Then I have to lock my phone..And again unlock it to gain control...Moto g4 plus...Needs to fix this issue....Also since they have given the option of cast...Y can't we use it...Every time I try to use it..I only shows no nearby devices found... But overall the most frustrating part is the ghost touches one...Motorola needs to fix this issue..

Veeruchakri
Paper Tape
Views: 482
Message 39 of 40

Even I have this problem
DeveshJain
Paper Tape
Views: 54
Message 40 of 40

I am also facing the ghost touch issue whenever I use my phone outside . It's impossible to usew my phone outside. when I asked about this issue to customer care representative he told me to check  phone at service centre which is 30kms away from my  havehome.I I lives in Bangalore and here traffic is horrible. I have to waste a whole day for this and that also without the guarantee of being repaired . I had made some changes by myself like turned off adaptive brightness, started phone with safe mode, factory reset, hide the selfie camera with black tape but Nothing helps. Even after doing factory reset when no apps are installed, phone can't be used in sunlight. Now I left out with only option to sale this phone and never use moto phones in future. Moto service sucks.

Top Kudoed Authors