Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulyCC
Blue Screen Again
Views: 129
Message 1 of 3

Google converts sheets and docs to .PDF without my permission

When I've recently saved a couple Google docs or sheets they are being converted to acrobat.pdf files. I hope them on my g4 from my drive then close and save and 3 or 4 files convert to .PDF and I can't return them to their original format. 

I open them offline using the Open With command. Open with usually just opens them in the proper app . I ncan't't find this searching the web. I figured I'd try here .

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 82
Message 2 of 3

Re: Google converts sheets and docs to .PDF without my permission

@PaulyCC wrote:

When I've recently saved a couple Google docs or sheets they are being converted to acrobat.pdf files. I hope them on my g4 from my drive then close and save and 3 or 4 files convert to .PDF and I can't return them to their original format. 

I open them offline using the Open With command. Open with usually just opens them in the proper app . I ncan't't find this searching the web. I figured I'd try here .

Hi PaulyCC,

Greetings from Moto,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Request you to observe the same in "Safe-Mode" and let us know.

Click here for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

PaulyCC
Blue Screen Again
Views: 63
Message 3 of 3

Re: Google converts sheets and docs to .PDF without my permission

Thanks for the advice. As it seems to be random the best I can do if it starts happening again is to try that. So far no additional instances of this happening.
Top Kudoed Authors