cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
praveshk26
What's DOS?
Views: 1,603
Message 1 of 3

Home screen and recent tab button stopped working also facing problem with fingerprint scanner

Hi, i bought moto g4 plus on 18th from amazon got it delivered on 23rd and now within a month started facing problem with fingerprint scanner as somtime it does nothing so i have to put pin from screen lock, i ignored it initially as it was once in a day problem but now its a regular problem, also today home and recent button on screen stopped working only back button is working. and when this happened my few setting got chaned automatically as vibrate on touch keyboard sound on etc. should i take it to service center or is there any update??

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 1,567
Message 2 of 3

Re: Home screen and recent tab button stopped working also facing problem with fingerprint scanner

Hi Pravesh,

Can you reboot the device to safe mode and check? Here is the link: http://bit.ly/1XP4wzs

Thanks

MFN Team.

MaraudingOtter
What's DOS?
Views: 151
Message 3 of 3

Re: Home screen and recent tab button stopped working also facing problem with fingerprint scanner

I have a TB-X704A. This error showed up shortly after I did an update to YouTube. I’ve booted in Safe Mode but the same buttons as mentioned above don’t work. 

Top Kudoed Authors