cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kanzan
What's DOS?
Views: 117
Message 1 of 2

How do I remove USARewardSpot adware from my G4 Play?

I can't find any directions online that make sense on my G4 Play. Please help get rid of this annoying adware. Thanks.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 87
Message 2 of 2

Re: How do I remove USARewardSpot adware from my G4 Play?

wrote:I can't find any directions online that make sense on my G4 Play. Please help get rid of this annoying adware. Thanks.

Hi Kanzan,

Thanks for posting, 

Sorry to know about this, can you please follow the mentioned steps below and see if that helps.

Step 1: Remove problem apps

Press and hold your device's power button. On your screen, touch and hold Power off. Your device starts in safe mode. You'll see "Safe mode" at the bottom of your screen steps are here

One by one, remove recently downloaded apps. Learn how to delete apps.

Tip: To remember the apps that you remove so that you can add them back, make a list.

After each removal, restart your device normally. See whether removing that app solved the problem.

After you remove the app that caused the problem, you can add back the other apps that you removed. Learn how to reinstall apps.

Step 2: Protect your device from problem apps

Make sure Play Protect is on:

Open your Android device's Google Play Store app 

Tap Menu   Play Protect.

Consider purchasing and downloading an anti-malware app, like  Malwarebytes. Stop notifications from a certain website

If you're seeing annoying notifications from a website, turn off the permission:

On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app 

Go to a webpage.

To the right of the address bar, tap More   Info 

Tap Site settings.

Under "Permissions," tap Notifications.

If you don't see "Permissions" or "Notifications," the site doesn't have notifications turned on.

Turn the setting off.

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors