Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Figgis
Fanfold Paper
Views: 144
Message 1 of 4

How do I set the default answer to Speakerphone on Moto G4

When I answer my phone I can't hear the caller until I tap the speaker icon by then the caller has said who they are and I miss that important bit. Can I set my phone to default to the speaker when I select answer so I can hear the caller straight away.  

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 105
Message 2 of 4

Re: How do I set the default answer to Speakerphone on Moto G4

Hi Figgis,

There is no setting on the default phone app to set it to speaker mode upon picking up calls. There should be 3rd party apps on the Google play store that has that feature. I would suggest looking there.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Highlighted
Figgis
Fanfold Paper
Views: 83
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for replying.

I'm surprised you can't set answer to default to speaker. I have seen instructions to set it for other phones but the options were not available for the Moto G4.  I will have a look in Google Play ro see if I can find an app.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 66
Message 4 of 4

You're welcome. There was a bug that automatically sets the phone to speaker mode on the Moto G4 Plus but it was fixed on the update after 2 months it was reported. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors