Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrusu2
What's DOS?
Views: 1,921
Message 21 of 38

Re: Incoming calls not displaying

My G4 stopped allowing me to see incoming calls found it was due to me blocking a recent call which must have blocked all calls

motocplus2
Paper Tape
Views: 1,775
Message 22 of 38

incoming canot be displayed after  3 seconds it will disappear how to reslove this problem reply to my mail

BobJacobson
SCSI Port
Views: 1,768
Message 23 of 38

I was having the problem of non-displaying phone calls too.  I could hear them, but no dialer appeared.

I got rid of the Moto stock Dialer/Contacts and in their place installed "drupe" from the Android Play Store.  It's an excellent combination dialer/contacts/messages/notifications app, very powerful in additional features.  And free. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.drupe.app&hl=en/.

The description says there are "in-app purchases," but so far I haven't seen any offered or required -- and NO ads.  Worth checking out.  

Mrmoemoe
What's DOS?
Views: 1,750
Message 24 of 38

My phone just rings once and I can't unlock the screen to answer too. I have to go to miss calls  and dial back. Any solutions. Anyone Anyone, Bueller Bueller!! 

motonoto
What's DOS?
Views: 1,656
Message 25 of 38

I just bought a moto e4 a few days ago, and I have never been able to answer an incoming call, not even once. Wheneverthe phone rings, there are always other screens on the phone, and cannot seem to get to a place that says I can answer the phone. I  have only had this phone for about 3 days now and this is a real problem.

And I think that this  software flaw should be able to be solved without my jumping through hoops, since I am not a high tech person. Please resolve this. Thank you and please reply.

Swati_singh
What's DOS?
Views: 1,500
Message 26 of 38

I could not see my incoming calls on my moto g5 . As you told to the other people to enable the 'SHOW SILENTLY ' option ..it is already enabled infact all the contents are enabled ...everything is absolutely fine...please help me fix this soon as it creates a problem in picking up the calls.

kimdyme
Paper Tape
Views: 1,463
Message 27 of 38

Thanks so much Millmaag!  I have a new Moto G5 Plus, and somehow was having the exact same issue.  Got NOWHERE with Moto online, so starting idly looking about the 'net.  Found this.  Fixed!  Thanks so much... Smiley Happy

JavierSarmiento
What's DOS?
Views: 1,044
Message 28 of 38

This Video is the solution!!!

https://youtu.be/qy55YmtOnQI

JavierSarmiento
What's DOS?
Views: 1,043
Message 29 of 38

This video is the Solution:
https://youtu.be/qy55YmtOnQI
RKSAPOLIA
What's DOS?
Views: 1,020
Message 30 of 38

Go to setting click notification then click on phone option and block  option shown shown

Top Kudoed Authors