phone,
notification
turn off "Block All"
Shaurya1009
What's DOS?
Views: 398
Message 33 of 38

Re: Incoming calls not displaying

Go to settings- apps & notification- click notification- click notification on for all apps- go down click on phone- click notification- click incoming calls- make priority urgent and show while screen is lock... Problem would be resolved...

Rinip
Paper Tape
Views: 306
Message 34 of 38

Check out the Moto "gestures" and make sure you're not inadvertently touching the screen in a way to lock apps. 

toddvwolfson
What's DOS?
Views: 223
Message 35 of 38

i am having this same problem.

i never had to touch my phone to see who was calling.

now i have to go to phone app icon and press it for the incoming calls.

the whole "return to call in progress" thing.

i DO hear my ringtone, but i am not getting the display on the blank screen i have been getting since i bought the phone 2 years ago.

Manu80
What's DOS?
Views: 69
Message 36 of 38

Hi I too am facing the issue of no call display. I went to Moto service centre at Jayanagar Bangalore. The issue still persists. It could be a third party app. but Moto should at least be able to spot which app and advice its customers. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 55
Message 37 of 38

@Manu80 wrote:

Hi I too am facing the issue of no call display. I went to Moto service centre at Jayanagar Bangalore. The issue still persists. It could be a third party app. but Moto should at least be able to spot which app and advice its customers. 

Hello Manu80,

Sorry to know you are still having the issue, just to narrow down—what did the Service Center do? Do you have a Job Sheet with you? 

Have you tested in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up " Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Reboot your device to get back to the 'Normal Mode'. Let us know if this works in Safe Mode?

Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

dyuthi
Paper Tape
Views: 34
Message 38 of 38

The solution to the issue of incoming calls not displaying in the screen is as below. Try this:

Go to settings->apps & notification->click notification-> click notification on for all apps-> go down click on phone->click notification-> click incoming calls->make priority urgent and show while screen is lock

This solved my issue with Moto g5 Plus.

Top Kudoed Authors