cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thei
SCSI Port
Views: 1,068
Message 21 of 75

Re: Looking for help with your Moto phone?

For the question number 1, I've made a bugreport when the zoom went frozen and I sendet it to Lenovo. Now i have to wait iff they wil find a solution. Maby I hear from lenovo tomorrow.
RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,063
Message 22 of 75

Since my SD card is set up as Portable Storage rather than Internal Storage, I'm not completely sure if you will see the same settings I have.

However, if you open the camera app, then swipe inward from the left side (this only seems to work  consistently when the phone is held vertically, not horizontally) a Settings menu appears. Under General, you will see STORAGE. I have two options, phone or SD card. You may NOT have these same options since you formatted the SD card as internal storage. But this is where you would set the default location for saving photos.

It may be that the SD card storage is now seen as part of the phone's storage. You can check this from the phone's main Settings>Storage & USB>. There you'll see the status of internal storage.

IN the camera menu, by the way, the "Save Location" setting isn't about where you store pictures, but whether you want the phone to remember WHERE it took the picture and attach that data to the photo. That setting sometimes confuses people.

Thei
SCSI Port
Views: 1,061
Message 23 of 75

I already found that menu before in the camera app and i see store at phone in it, but cannot activate it.

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,059
Message 24 of 75

What do you mean you can't activate it? What are your options on the CAMERA>Settings>Storage selection?

Does it say SD Card? Or just Phone? Or what?

Thei
SCSI Port
Views: 1,045
Message 25 of 75

It shows , store at phone. See screenshot

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,037
Message 26 of 75

The setting that's off in your screenshot is the one that saves the geographic location of the spot where the photograph was taken, which I found out after spending some time at Google Translate.   ;-)

I don't have a G4, so I'm stuck here.  Can someone please upload a screenshot of the storage setting?

Thei
SCSI Port
Views: 1,032
Message 27 of 75

Opslag telefoon , is what you see almost at the top from that screenshot and tranlated that is, storeage  phone. It means all the momorey is together in the phone and not siparate at sd and phone .

Thei
SCSI Port
Views: 1,027
Message 28 of 75

Is this what you are looking for?

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 986
Message 29 of 75

The screenshot last posted by Thei is NOT the camera settings screen. It is from the  phone Settings>Storage & USB. This is NOT where you choose how to save photos. The FIRST  screen shot THei posted IS the correct settings screen.See next two images.

First OPEN THE CAMERA App. Then swipe from left edge to right edge. You will see settings for Camera.

Here is a link to the MOTO page with instructions and perhaps your browser will display it in your preferred language which I believe is Dutch.

https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/110853/p/30,6720,96...

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 981
Message 30 of 75

Second screen shot. This is where you choose where to store the pictures.

Top Kudoed Authors