cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,060
Message 41 of 75

Re: Looking for help with your Moto phone?

Glad I could help, @Thei

Thei
SCSI Port
Views: 1,049
Message 42 of 75

I did become the answer today about the bugreport. I wil try to tranlate it becaurse it it written in Dutch.

Dear Mr. ....,
>
> the 'bugreport' is analysed by our senior technician and we can see, 
> the mediaserver app did stop more times its working . This problem couldn't we repreduce at our own tes moto g 4 plus and also we did not become any more reportsfrom other g4 plus clients.

They asked me if I have the imei number from the first phone wich also had the same freezing problem when zoming in video. And yes I do have that. Normaly they told me they would repare this phone and iff, than I had to send it to the repair center.

But first they gone look to both emei numbers to look if they are both from the same production day.

jaques_kalis
Punch Card
Views: 1,042
Message 43 of 75

Help please...

I have recently purchased moto g4 plus, 32GB / 3GB.
I have Toyota Yaris car, which has audio system with bluetooth functionality.
I have been using it with out any issue with my previous phones from LG and Samsung.
I have used it to play music and to make / rceive calls.

But with G4 plus, when I make or receive the call, all I can hear is noise.
I can not hear what other party is saying.

I tried re-pairing my phone few times with car audio system. I also tried restarting phone but that
didn't help.
What I have noticed is, if my phone is very close to audio system, that is with in few cms, I can clearly hear
other party.
If I take it bit further away say 1/2 a meter or a meter away, it starts to get worse and all I can hear is noise.
It only happens for the calls and not when I play music.

Has any one experienced this problem before? Any suggestion / solution appreciated.

Thanks,
J
pauljcote
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,027
Message 44 of 75

I just got a Moto G4 and it works well.  One issue though is I went to BestBuy and bought a samsung EVO+ 64GB Class 10 UHS-1 memory card and when I went to internal format it, the phone complained saying I should get a UHS-1 card and my card is too slow but my card is the one they are asking for.  This was confusing to me as I don't think it should be complaining that its a slow card since it wants me to have a UHS-1 and that is what I have.  Can anyone help on this?  Mine is a 16GB Amazon Prime phone.  Thanks!

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,022
Message 45 of 75

Have you tried another SD card? There's a chance it is defective and is not being properly recognized.

Most phones since about 2012 support fast SD cards, meaning Class 10 and UHS-1. See chart below. I'm using a 32GB SanDisk card which is working fine.

SD card chart of speeds.JPG

Thei
SCSI Port
Views: 1,011
Message 46 of 75

I also do have that samsung evo + 64 gb and my phone also showed up that warning . After installing ,this cart doesn't show up any problems and is just as fast as before for my feeling.

Donrojo
Punch Card
Views: 1,010
Message 47 of 75

Hi, just bought through Amazon.com a Moto G4 Plus for my wife. I wanted to add this device on my account where I have my Moto XPE 2015. However, the official way asks me to set up my personal gmail account on my wife's devices and this will mess up both our contact list on Google. Is there a way to add it without having to set up another google account? Since my wife will always ask me for support, I'd hate to go in two seperate accounts for the same company. Thanks!

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 994
Message 48 of 75

We have 3 phones in the house, which are all listed in one "My Stuff" account on Moto.

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/home/action/add

All of them are set up for different Google accounts (email, contacts, etc.) I believe when you follow these setup instructions, it is simply looking to locate your Motorola ID by way of the Google account.  I recently added the G4 and as I continued through setting up, I added the correct Gmail account and the phone sync'd with the actual user's proper information, not with mine.

To manage your device from this website, please do the following on your device:

1. Go to Settings, then select Motorola ID.

2. Next to Sign in to get started select Next

3. Choose or add the same Google Account you are signed into here

All set! You will now see your device in My Stuff.

Androida
Fanfold Paper
Views: 990
Message 49 of 75

I have a Moto G4 Plus but when i look online at My Stuff on Motorola account it shows as Moto G4 (no plus). The support links i get are mostly for G4 and those that show G4 plus are generic for basic, plus and play. When i look for factory reset image it shows only Moto G xt 1624 and not xt1644.

i removed the device from both Motorola online about and from Motorola ID on the device and rested again the Motorola id on the device. Staff keeps showing the same Won't Moto.

Any help setting this right?

vignesh511
Paper Tape
Views: 966
Message 50 of 75

hi

got a update today, downloaded it and after clicking install....the phone proceeded to update but the screen went blank and the phone has not been working since.... when i connect the charger a white notification light is blinking to the right of the fingerprint sensor....pressing the volune button and power button for boot screen is also not useful..what to do...kindly help....need the phone for travel ...

Top Kudoed Authors