cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,555
Message 51 of 75

Re: Looking for help with your Moto phone?

According to his article from Tech Times:

"

The Moto G4 Plus' unveil showcased the specs of the device, but a small detail remained unmentioned, namely the small LED light on the front of the handset.

The tiny, hidden LED light sits next to the right of the home button and lights up briefly as a microUSB is plugged into the smartphone. So far, this is all it does so there is no wonder the LED light did not sprout up in any of the news conferences."

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/160223/20160523/the-moto-g4-plus-comes-with-a-hidden-led-light-and...

If your battery was nearly depleted because it wasn't plugged in during the download and install, or had not enough power when the process began, the phone will not necessarily power on until it has charged for a bit.

Manoj0593
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,512
Message 52 of 75

Moto G 4 plus 3 Gb ram :

Do have any idea why on opening data usage from phone settings it is getting crashed. This was not happening before. This only coming since I update the latest release of system update(july 2016 security update) in my moto g 4 plus with 3 gb ram. Is this a update defect. If so how can it be fixed. Please help me. Its really annoying issue as i cant even set the data limit as unable to open data usage in my phone.

Avikr
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,457
Message 53 of 75

I am loosing sim 1 connectivity after updating it. I have to restart my phone to get signal back what should I do?

Androida
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,454
Message 54 of 75

Yeap, it's a known feat Moto uses, mostly for its own repair purposes to make a distinction between a dead phone and a phone with a dead or long uncharged battery (when for example one sends it back via mail and it take days and battery if fully discharged. Still, dev on other forums (like xda) are known to make use of this feat to turn on when you have a notification or for some other purposes, but that would require mostly to root the phone which is a topic not discussed in this forum.

Androida
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,453
Message 55 of 75

Anyone can help me with this issue (see my first post here about six other posts down this one)? Anyone with G4Plus has its phone show up as only G4 in My Stuff (Motorola account online)? If I ever would need factory image provided by Motorola, I'll only get G4 and not G4Plus and these are not the same! Please, someone help me! Thanks!

Sayam98
Paper Tape
Views: 1,401
Message 56 of 75

Moto G4 plus's sensor stopped working from the 4th day and now it's audio jack is also not working properly

turboluis
Paper Tape
Views: 1,378
Message 57 of 75

Is anyone else having trouble with a non-working gps antena on the Moto G4? Am I the only one in the whole world?

basushaunak
SCSI Port
Views: 1,313
Message 58 of 75

@Androida wrote:

Anyone can help me with this issue (see my first post here about six other posts down this one)? Anyone with G4Plus has its phone show up as only G4 in My Stuff (Motorola account online)? If I ever would need factory image provided by Motorola, I'll only get G4 and not G4Plus and these are not the same! Please, someone help me! Thanks!

Mine was also resgistered as G4, but I again registered with IMEI number and now it is detected as G4P. I have deleted the old wrongly detected device Smiley Happy

Moto X4 (India) 6 / 64 GB Edition
basushaunak
SCSI Port
Views: 1,316
Message 59 of 75

@Manoj0593 wrote:

Moto G 4 plus 3 Gb ram :

Do have any idea why on opening data usage from phone settings it is getting crashed. This was not happening before. This only coming since I update the latest release of system update(july 2016 security update) in my moto g 4 plus with 3 gb ram. Is this a update defect. If so how can it be fixed. Please help me. Its really annoying issue as i cant even set the data limit as unable to open data usage in my phone.

Have you tried factory reset? Because more often than not it happens due to some 3rd party software.

I don't have this issue :-)

If you can't do a factory reset - try installing 3rd party software one by one (specially so called 'system tools').

Moto X4 (India) 6 / 64 GB Edition
turboluis
Paper Tape
Views: 1,274
Message 60 of 75

anyone?

Top Kudoed Authors