cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,235
Message 61 of 75

Re: Looking for help with your Moto phone?

@turboluis .. how have you determined that you have a non-working GPS antenna?

turboluis
Paper Tape
Views: 1,217
Message 62 of 75

I downloaded several GPS status/reset apps and none showed any satellite connection.  They even indicated that the phone did not have a compass.  I tried several navigation apps such as Google Maps, HERE, and Waze.  None was able to determine location at several outdoor locations.  I did several resets/wipes of the phone with no effect.  Motorola has already agreed to repair the phone since it is still in warranty.

turboluis
Paper Tape
Views: 1,216
Message 63 of 75

What sensor? Did you try a reset of the phone?

turboluis
Paper Tape
Views: 1,213
Message 64 of 75

what update did you get?  I have had the G4 since launch day and have never seen an update available.  it always says that the May 2016 version is the most recent.

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,202
Message 65 of 75

The phone does not have a magnetometer (compass) built in, but Google and other programs use GPS coordinates to establish your locaton, and a compass is not necessary. If you are unable to establish a GPS connection, then having the phone repaired is a wise option.

Dms475
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,201
Message 66 of 75

I got a security update notification yesterday on my Moto G4.  Ever since I did the update, ring/notification sound is greatly diminished.  I have looked on the forums and it seems many people are having g this issue after doing the security update.  I have gone through all the troubleshooting except factory resetting my phone.  Do you think I should do anything else before I just send my phone back to Motorola?  It is almost unusable since your can't hear the ringtones or notifications.

Dms475
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,199
Message 67 of 75

I got a security update notification yesterday on my Moto G4.  Ever since I did the update, ring/notification sound is greatly diminished.  I have looked on the forums and it seems many people are having g this issue after doing the security update.  I have gone through all the troubleshooting except factory resetting my phone.  Do you think I should do anything else before I just send my phone back to Motorola?  It is almost unusable since your can't hear the ringtones or notifications.

aakashmaniar365
Paper Tape
Views: 1,150
Message 68 of 75

I recently bought a new motorola g4 plus but due to some reason an audio aux cable isnt working or connecting to it. Tried changing the aux and speakers both but no difference. My earphones are working properly so no problems with the jack itself.Any idea on how to solve this problem?

adhilmrf
Paper Tape
Views: 1,101
Message 69 of 75

I have issues in my Moto G4 plus.

I can't hear any sound and mic also not working. When I restart my phone & when I play any media file I hear Cracky sound. After sometime No sound and mic also not working.

Please help me out soon.

dabster
Paper Tape
Views: 1,086
Message 70 of 75

I got my phone yesterday and there is buzzing sound over calls, but no issue when headphones are used. or any Multimedia is played. Is it hardware issue or I can expect a firmware update which will take care of this ?

Motorola/Lenovo guys - any help ?

(Seen no reply on separate thread for this from Motorola - add to Need Help also)

Top Kudoed Authors