cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manishjnv
What's DOS?
Views: 1,925
Message 71 of 75

Re: Looking for help with your Moto phone?

sir  i bought moto g4 plus at 10 oct 2016 by amazon , it has problem of ghost touch, even i have cheked by another charger it has same problem and some times without chrging i face  same problem, i have use only 4 days should i replace it or if any other solution plz help me

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,936
Message 72 of 75

This is only my personal opinion, not Motorola's, but if you are within the return period, that might be the best option. I will say that my G4 has worked perfectly, but there have been some issues on this forum that are not yet resolved, though I believe they will be eventually. 

turboluis
Paper Tape
Views: 1,912
Message 73 of 75

I just received a replacement G4 from Motorola and the GPS is very much operational on this unit.

GedSpiced
Punch Card
Views: 1,890
Message 74 of 75

I have some kind of motion blur my icon release a blurry trail when swiping and text in apps like chrome too. I posted a thread about it but no solution still. I bootloader unlocked my Moto G4 XT1622 and flashed a stock firmware that had a older software update and still had that blur there. I thought it was because of the last software update but that seems not to be the issue. It's really noticable. After I installed a lot of apps it's even worse IMO.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,871
Message 75 of 75

Hi folks!

Please, if you are having issues, and would like to provide your feedback, so we can correctly follow up, search for relevant existing posts, and then post a new thread if there is none. We will really appreaciate it. Thanks

Closing thread

Regards,

Suny

Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors