Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RISHI_KUMAR
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,072
Message 41 of 52

Re: MOTO G4 Plus Oreo Update

This is ridiculous infact was expected from a worst company like you. get lost from indian market if u dont have power to compete in market. U only make fake promises and extend.

its time to pick up your fat butt and leave. We are done.

No oreo update, when you cannot give then why the hell did u promised oreo update for Motorola G4 plus.

sreeharimon
Punch Card
Views: 1,031
Message 42 of 52

Well said...I haven't seen any company made this type of boasting about an update treasure and tend to hold their customers. 1st was March 18th, then April 18th then suddenly removed the date and says will get the update very soon. Anyway G4 Plus customers won't get any further updates than this 'O', its the last n final upgradation and in future it would be dead forever in development, but they are playing very crudely towards us. Shame on lenovo. You spoiled and defamed the name Motorola.
sreeharimon
Punch Card
Views: 1,027
Message 43 of 52

Well said...I haven't seen any company made this type of boasting about an update treasure and tend to hold their customers. 1st was March 18th, then April 18th then suddenly removed the date and says will get the update very soon. Anyway G4 Plus customers won't get any further updates than this 'O', its the last n final upgradation and in future it would be dead forever in development, but they are playing very crudely towards us. Shame on lenovo. You spoiled and defamed the name Motorola.

RISHI_KUMAR
Blue Screen Again
Views: 855
Message 44 of 52

they are just shameless. the response i got when i enquired about the update on twittermotorola.png

sreeharimon
Punch Card
Views: 838
Message 45 of 52

Yea we knew their trick when the date was withdrawn. We need to wait a lot more months to hear from them about an other bumber update offer, then need to wait for the fortune like we do now but no hope then it'll go on till the half or end of the year. What a pity this.. Never trust them ever...

Rijju
What's DOS?
Views: 702
Message 46 of 52

I didn't get any update in my phone officially so how to update my moto G4 Plus 2 Oreo 8.1 update please help me thank you....

Josevarovsky
Punch Card
Views: 567
Message 47 of 52

I am from Hong Kong. I just got my oreo update yesterday, around 900mb in size, everything is running fine, battery is normal. I have no complain about it. Hope everyone gets it soon

chetanbarlota
Paper Tape
Views: 388
Message 48 of 52

I still didn't get the update(in India) 

deepak2001
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 376
Message 49 of 52

hi,

i am based in UAE and havent received the promised Oreo update, pls let me know what details you would like me to share

Nirail
Paper Tape
Views: 195
Message 50 of 52

My phone is moto g4 plus yet no updates for Oreo. It says your system is up to date.

Top Kudoed Authors