Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HArsh_vardhan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,179
Message 1 of 7

Motherboard replacement From service center

Hello,

I am making this post to get attention of concerned authority.

I was getting issue of no service and fingerprint sensor stopped showing in the menu after the OTA was installed.So i went to the service center and told them the issue.First they told me it was software issue,so they installed the android again.But no luck the issue was still there!.So they told me motherboard would have to be replaced.Now it has been 25 days the phone has not got repaired.I called them up and asked what is going they told me that the part have not yet been released from the warehouse(it is Chennai,India)and i was duh!I can go to USA and come back from there in 25 days but parts have not yet been RELEASED from warehouse.The phone can reach from Amazon in 3 days but parts cannot reach the service center.So this problem is not due to the service center but the authorised person who at Chennai are not prompt enough.I have also got my case escalated but it is not of great use.

Work order: ABH/MG/16/01615

Model:Moto G4 Plus XT1643

Contact Number:9727943648

Hope i catch some moto agent's attention and help to get my issue fixed soon.

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 4,131
Message 2 of 7

Re: Motherboard replacement From service center

Hi Harshvardhan,

we're following up closely on your concern to ensure a priority resolution. Someone from the team will reach out to you soon with an update.

Thanks

Sandeep

HArsh_vardhan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,097
Message 3 of 7

Was happy to know atlast the part has dispatched!

HArsh_vardhan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,047
Message 4 of 7

Well now this is  heights!When i asked my status online they told me the device is ready and also i got a message that the phone is ready and visit the service center with bill and work order sheet.So as i went they told me the parts are in transit the next day i called the service center they picked up the phone after 5 calls!And told me the parts have now arrived that is after 3 days when the message came!Now I called them today first 2 calls they did not answer.3rd  call, they cut my phone.4th call the phone is not available, if you want to leave a voice message etc.This is how the service center treat customers?Well the chat support tell me that we have arranged a call for you.They call me (that's good)but when i tell them something technical they tell me we are just from the call center we will forward your concern to the team.Well so today It has been 6 days the online status of device is ready for delivery but service center says it is not.Contradictory isn't it?Please only Indian agents respond !

Magesh1908
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,373
Message 5 of 7

Hello,

I have the same problem and I have submitted to Moto Authorised Service Center on 18th March and there is no proper response from them. Kindly escalate and make them repair asap for the motherboard replacement.

Moto Service Record Info

MODEL : MOTO G4 PLUS 32GB

Service Offering - In Warranty

SRINE0491703240002

IMEI: 358223071671610

Address : Ensure-049-SACT COMMUNICATIONS,

SRI LAKSHMI ARCARDE,

NO 278 FIRST FLOOR, GOODSHED STREET, MADURAI -625001.

PHONE :: 0452-4372830

MOBILE :: 9976901683

Regards,

Magesh.

Sudhakar_Singh
Paper Tape
Views: 674
Message 6 of 7

Re: My Moto X4 speaker sound is very low

I am facing very very low sound from Moto X4 speaker and mirror casting is not working. After reading community comments feeling like cheated because I was thinking to submit my phone repair but after reading comments I think is better to but cheap Mi phone, atleast they have bunch of features with better service.

Sudhakar_Singh
Paper Tape
Views: 673
Message 7 of 7

Better to buy cheap MI phone atleast they features loaded and better service.

Top Kudoed Authors