Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
riga
Punch Card
Views: 2,774
Message 11 of 25

Re: Moto G4 :PHONE ICCID Compare with SIM ICCID: ERROR

Dear Moto_Swaraj,
we are having a software related issue since we can temporarily bypass it rebooting with BP Tools option. also my phone shows the radio modem off and entering at network mode also does not allow the radio to turn on.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,746
Message 12 of 25

Hi, All.

We want to look further into this if you all can update your profile-- if not done yet, with the IMEI of your device, this can help us investigate and see what's causing the disconnect. Also, kindly send a bug report regarding this. Bug report will collect information about your current device state

Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On

Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On

Once the issue is reproduced: Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.

Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.

Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply.

Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the local time when you observed the behavior.

Thanks,

-Swaraj

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,732
Message 13 of 25

Hi All.

Just a quick update-- Please perform FDR - factory data reset without restoring any apps "please remove your device sim card before you perform FDR" > once done re-add the SIM card and observe. This should more likely resolve the issue. Please update us on how it goes? Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-Swaraj

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Bellebouche
Paper Tape
Views: 2,278
Message 14 of 25

Following this with interest as I have an almost identical problem which this series of actions does not resolve.

(performing a FDR with no SIM installed, no internet connection and no apps installed.. and I still am unable to connect to a callular network. It's not the SIM, that's been tested in another phone without issue)

MDevice
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,210
Message 15 of 25

Hello.

If you still got the same error,

[Removed]

it works for me maybe will work for you too.

Edited for Site Rules violation: We do not allow links to and excessive discussion or promotion of any non-standard software loads for locked devices; and any discussion, links or instruction for updating Motorola device software other than those sanctioned by Motorola or in the areas designated for that activity.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,180
Message 16 of 25

@Bellebouche wrote:

Following this with interest as I have an almost identical problem which this series of actions does not resolve.

(performing a FDR with no SIM installed, no internet connection and no apps installed.. and I still am unable to connect to a callular network. It's not the SIM, that's been tested in another phone without issue)

Hello Bellebouche,

Just wanted to keep you posted that anything you do about rooting/tampering your device will be on your own risk. Our best advice would be to send your device for repair.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Bellebouche
Paper Tape
Views: 2,172
Message 17 of 25

Did you mean to address this message to me?

I've only attempted to perform the fix steps that you highlighted  in this thread.

Highlighted
DragoXx
What's DOS?
Views: 2,130
Message 18 of 25

Any solution now?
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,056
Message 19 of 25

@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

@Bellebouche wrote:

Hello Bellebouche,

Just wanted to keep you posted that anything you do about rooting/tampering your device will be on your own risk. Our best advice would be to send your device for repair.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Sorry, I thought you are trying to root your device.

Thanks,

Swaraj

AjAyush17
What's DOS?
Views: 1,675
Message 20 of 25

I'm facing the same problem

Pls help me

Top Kudoed Authors