Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sifcell
What's DOS?
Views: 87
Message 1 of 1

Moto G4 Play MTP Not Working - USING DATA TRANSFER CABLE

Okay, here's the deal --

Yesterday for some reason my Moto G4 Play suddenly lost all of my saved setting, contacts, etc. Pretty much everything that was not saved on the MicroSD card. I am unable to receive phone calls (incoming calls go straight to Voice Mail), and there are no notifications from anything - apps, texts, VM, --- NOTHING.  The top notification bar just indicates battery level, cell strength, and BT connection.  Swiping down on the notification bar only brings up one row showing Wi-Fi, cell strength, battery, alarms, flashlight, and rotate.  If I open an app the Home button (little circle in the middle at the bottom) does nothing. I have to press the Back button to exit.

I looked in File Manager and see everything on my MicroSD card is still there (photos, videos, etc), but I had that set as internal memory, so the card will not be read my my PC if I take it out and use the adapter.  If I connect my phone to my PC using a data transfer USB, I cannot select Use USB to Transfer Files, because the option doesn't exist.

**bleep**?

Please help. Fast.

Top Kudoed Authors