Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VinMoto
Serial Port
Views: 768
Message 1 of 2

Moto G4 Plus - All Issues and Nougat Update

I have been trying to find some answers regarding Moto G4 Plus for some common issues that everybody is facing after purchasing the device. All the solved issues are scattered in the forums and are very difficult for any user to find the exact solution for it. That is why I need help of the whole community including members and admins/moderators to solve all the major issues which are faced by all Moto G4 users mentioned below:

• Heating Issue - One of the major issue in Moto G4 Plus
  • Screen Retention Issue - Second major issue in Moto G4 Plus
  • Touch Issue while charging - This issue have been experienced by few users just like me
  • Nougat Update in India - Not yet been released or Announced but not released?

Please try to answer in brief or just put the links of the solved thread. It will be easier for most users to address most the issues.

Kudos Please.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 668
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G4 Plus - All Issues and Nougat Update

@VinMoto wrote:

I have been trying to find some answers regarding Moto G4 Plus for some common issues that everybody is facing after purchasing the device. All the solved issues are scattered in the forums and are very difficult for any user to find the exact solution for it. That is why I need help of the whole community including members and admins/moderators to solve all the major issues which are faced by all Moto G4 users mentioned below:

• Heating Issue - One of the major issue in Moto G4 Plus
  • Screen Retention Issue - Second major issue in Moto G4 Plus
  • Touch Issue while charging - This issue have been experienced by few users just like me
  • Nougat Update in India - Not yet been released or Announced but not released?

Please try to answer in brief or just put the links of the solved thread. It will be easier for most users to address most the issues.

Kudos Please.

We have a thread for each in the g4 forum here https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G4-Moto-G4-Plus-Moto-G4/bd-p/MotoG4thGen

the forums are very easy to use. At the top of this page click on the link fo "moto g4 / moto g4 plus / moto g4 play"

you are presented with a list of topics by others. You can also use the search box to find keywords. 

Every item you list has an easy to find topic. 

It is just as easy for you to search, then for someone else to post links.  

Closing thread. Please post in the relevant thread. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Top Kudoed Authors