cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nick703
Punch Card
Views: 2,658
Message 21 of 39

Re: Moto G4 Plus All Sound Stopped Working Suddenly Problem?

Now again Updated 1 April 2018 Android Security patch level and guess what My problem is same but duration is changed.

Before Android Security patch update My device All sound running only for 5 to 10 min.

And After Android Latest Security patch update My device running is 1.55 hour to 2.15 hour.

So that is purely Software Update problem.

Why Motorola Engineer does not solve the issue regarding software?

Give me answer.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,589
Message 22 of 39

@nick703 wrote:
Now again Updated 1 April 2018 Android Security patch level and guess what My problem is same but duration is changed.

Before Android Security patch update My device All sound running only for 5 to 10 min.

And After Android Latest Security patch update My device running is 1.55 hour to 2.15 hour.

So that is purely Software Update problem.

Why Motorola Engineer does not solve the issue regarding software?

Give me answer.

Hi nick703,

Sorry about the ongoing trouble that you have been facing, as informed earlier the next option would be service/repair. If you have already visited the service center and had your device diagnosed and yet the issue is not resolved then please write us at supportforums@motorola.com and share your Jobsheet for further investigation on the same.

Thanks,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
nick703
Punch Card
Views: 2,577
Message 23 of 39

Why don't you take any serious note for above software problem issue?

Below is the thraed so many people have a smae issue and you are not able to solve this issue

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G4-Moto-G4-Plus-Moto-G4/Moto-g4-with-no-sound/td-p/3551710

You think we have to paid our money to service center with your software Fault?

give me answer.

Tijuana27
Paper Tape
Views: 2,510
Message 24 of 39

Don't expect any answer from any of the mods on this forum, they're a bunch of [Removed]

Edited for site rule violation - Profanity. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/m-p/3269704/highlight/true#... - must follow all rules if you want to participate. - Swaraj

nick703
Punch Card
Views: 2,478
Message 25 of 39

Hello Agent_Swaraj please tell me what to do bug report file .

Have you Checked My Bug_report file of my phone?

Please give me answer you didn't find any bug in bug_report file?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,473
Message 26 of 39

Hi nick703,

Unfortunately, we haven't received any update in regards to the same. We will keep you posted once we have an update form our engineering team on this.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
nick703
Punch Card
Views: 2,469
Message 27 of 39

What are you talking ?

In first post i have uploaded Bug Report, Please see the post and give me detail what are your engineer team work regarding this file.

Again i have posted bug file please find the attachment.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,463
Message 28 of 39

@nick703 wrote:

What are you talking ?

In first post i have uploaded Bug Report, Please see the post and give me detail what are your engineer team work regarding this file.

Again i have posted bug file please find the attachment.

Hi nick703,

Please be informed that we have already received your Bug report and the same has been escalated further to our engineer team for further investigation. As informed earlier, unfortunately, we haven't received any update, we will notify you once we have an update. If the issue is troubling you on your daily usage, request you to visit our nearest service center dor service/repair so that our service engineer team can further look into the same and help you accordingly.

We thank you for your patience in this regards.

Thanks,
Swaraj

Motorola support

nick703
Punch Card
Views: 2,446
Message 29 of 39

but there is no way how many day service center take my phone. At list i have a right now earphone to receive all call and any other media.

please inform soon because if your engineer team take so many day right now more then 15 day pass you imagine what service center man take day to solve this issue?
Tijuana27
Paper Tape
Views: 2,434
Message 30 of 39

Hey Nick

Don't hold your breath waiting on a fix. You'll get more sense out of a dog than you will out of Motorola Support.

Top Kudoed Authors