cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,990
Message 31 of 39

Re: Moto G4 Plus All Sound Stopped Working Suddenly Problem?

@nick703 wrote:
but there is no way how many day service center take my phone. At list i have a right now earphone to receive all call and any other media.

please inform soon because if your engineer team take so many day right now more then 15 day pass you imagine what service center man take day to solve this issue?

Have you already submitted your device at the service center, please write us supportforums@motorola.com for further investigation?

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Rayudu_valeti
What's DOS?
Views: 1,588
Message 32 of 39

Hello Swaraj,

Have you guys found fix for this issue ? I'm also facing the same issue from months.  I'm currently in germany and i can't go to any repair service. The phone was originally purchased in india. So? wt's the fiy guys?

Jacob1701
What's DOS?
Views: 1,429
Message 33 of 39

Same thing is happening to me but what I find out is if you kind of bend the phone a little bit from the top while holding the bottom or something like that the sound comes back. So you kind of got a to bend it a little so it's definitely something internal that is loose

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,419
Message 34 of 39

Hi All,

Apologize for the delay in response, if you are still facing 'sound sudden stopped' issue and if you have tried 'Device help' app, tested in safe mode/Factory Data Reset without restore with no avail. The next option would be to send your device for service/repair. As the service team can further diagnose the device and assist accordingly. 

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Tijuana27
Paper Tape
Views: 1,397
Message 35 of 39

Solution: Ignore Srawaj and don't buy another POS moto product ever again.

JayeshGupta
What's DOS?
Views: 1,260
Message 36 of 39

Re: Moto G4 Plus sound stopped working

Hello Motorola Team Expert,

I have a motorola G4 plus phone 2 year old. and every thing is perfact working but last 4 days My phone hase a suddenly stopped All Audio sound. What happend i don't know so i have a [Removed] off the phone and start againg so my all sound working for only 5 to 10 min then suddenlly all sound is dead. 

So i read the forum and i have done Factory data reset without any app installation but the problem is same  no audio in my phone. but restart means run in safe mode or switch off that time working for only 5 to 10 min and then sound gone.

Please help me to resolve the problem.

below i have a captured bug report and  this is detail.

Dhanraj1951
Paper Tape
Views: 622
Message 37 of 39

Hello Motorola Team Expert,

I have a motorola G4 plus phone 2 year old. and every thing is perfect working but My phone has suddenly stopped All Audio sound. What happened I don't know. Most of the time I restart the phone again so all sound works for only 5 to 10 min then suddenly all sound are dead. Now, restart also not working.

I have read the forum and I have done Factory data reset without any app installation but the problem is still same no audio in my phone. I even did safe mode restart but no solution.

Something really happened after Android 8 update. This is some serious bug issue.

Please help me to resolve the problem.

stefani13
Paper Tape
Views: 439
Message 38 of 39

hi Tijuana27 iam having the same issue with my cellphone,were you able to fix it?

Darren318
What's DOS?
Views: 68
Message 39 of 39

I also have a Moto G4Plus smart phone.  A few days ago it updated and immediately the audio started cutting off after being powered back on.  I have run a hardware test with all passing.  The clock alarm will still sound even though the other audio features have stopped working so I really do not think it is a hardware issue.  I think it is related to software updates.  If anyone has come up with a solution to this issue, I would greatly appreciate you informing me what it is.  Thanks!!

Top Kudoed Authors