02-23-2019 02:27 AM
After updating my phone to Oreo i facing some problems with the audio. The level of volume coming out from the speaker has dropped too much and i had a factory reset but problem still persists.
Will Moto give any update to solve this?
02-25-2019 12:28 AM - edited 02-25-2019 12:31 AM
On 21'st of Feb 2019, I had received an update for Oreo 8.1. After uprading my G4 Plus phone, these are the issues I am facing right now:-
1. Speaker volume reduced drastically. Now the speaker is playing songs at so low volume as it used to give at 3/15 level previously(where 15 is max volume level).
2. Sometimes it doesnot show charging symbol when I put my phone on charging mode. Unplug and then plug the charger cable to the phone works.
02-25-2019 08:43 AM
Thanks for reaching out to us. Software updates are made to enhance your device's performance, allow us to look into this. Does it happen when you are engaged in a call as well or just saved music files? How about media files or streaming videos? Have you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix this?
02-26-2019 09:14 AM
This is interesting. Are all of your applications up to date as well? Let's try to boot your device in Safe Mode. This will help us to isolate whether a third-party app is causing this. It will temporarily disable your third-party apps while it is in this mode. Please try to check the charging concern as well on this mode.
To Enable Safe Mode:
1. Press and hold the Power button until Power off comes up on the screen.
2. Touch and HOLD Power off on the screen until reboot to safe mode appears.
3. Touch OK when Reboot to safe mode appears.
4. The phone will reboot and Safe Mode will appear in the bottom left corner.
5. If the issue does not remain in safe mode, this indicates a third party application installed from the Play Store is causing the problem.
6. Restart the device to get out of safe mode and uninstall any recently installed applications.
Let us know how it goes.
02-26-2019 11:09 AM
Thank you for reaching out, allow us to look into this for you. Does it happen to your saved music files and streaming videos? How about when engaged in a call? Right after resetting the device, did you happen to install any third-party apps or restore all of your files?