Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 376
Message 51 of 99

Re: Moto G4 Plus Audio Issues

Hi Everyone, 

Does have it any difference with volume when you do the hardware test for the speaker? To do so, just open Moto Help app > Device Diagnosis > Hardware Test > Speaker, Receiver. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

BillJude56
Fanfold Paper
Views: 370
Message 52 of 99

When testing the speaker I hear 'Hello Moto' loudly. When testing the receiver I hear it very faintly.

Marjan68
Fanfold Paper
Views: 364
Message 53 of 99

I have exactly the same, When testing the speaker I hear 'Hello Moto' loudly. When testing the receiver I hear it very faintly
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 308
Message 54 of 99

Hi BillJude56Marjan68,

Thanks for testing. The Speaker test should be loud as expected, and the receiver should sound during phone calls. It looks like the hardware tests passed. Can you please confirm, elaborate and set more example of the behavior you noticed with audio?

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Marjan68
Fanfold Paper
Views: 294
Message 55 of 99

I detect more and more issues. I'll trie to explain in English:

Calls on speaker are impossible: sound keeps stopping over the speaker.

Yesterday I wanted to watch something on my phone on tv: sound was very very poor, settings were the loudest.

Navigation on phone in the car: can't here it, hardly any sound.

It are all problems with sound by speaker, in my case. Sometimes about 2 seconds okay but then it fades away and I don't here it.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 271
Message 56 of 99

@Marjan68 wrote:

I detect more and more issues. I'll trie to explain in English:

Calls on speaker are impossible: sound keeps stopping over the speaker.

Yesterday I wanted to watch something on my phone on tv: sound was very very poor, settings were the loudest.

Navigation on phone in the car: can't here it, hardly any sound.

It are all problems with sound by speaker, in my case. Sometimes about 2 seconds okay but then it fades away and I don't here it.

Hi Marjan68,

Thanks for reverting. Strange that this is working perfectly in device help app though. However, if it was just the calling issue—that could have been caused by poor network. But you are also having trouble with the navigation sound. Not sure having a sample video would help us investigate this further. If you could share one, we can still look into this.

However, our best bet would be to have your device sent for repair for further diagonosis and assistance.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

kirac71
Fanfold Paper
Views: 265
Message 57 of 99

Telefonda ses problemi devam ediyor. Nasıl bir platform. Çok ilgilenmek istiyorsanız Moto G4 plus telefonu elinize alın kullanın. Bizim problemi tarif etmemiz ile bu sorun çözülmüz. Çok ilgisiz bi satıcı. Berbat bir güncelleme.
danielrcom
Paper Tape
Views: 263
Message 58 of 99

Why support keep telling that it is a hardware issue, when obviously it is a post-update problem... Just please push another update with apropriated fixes... 

Marjan68
Fanfold Paper
Views: 244
Message 59 of 99

Nothing wrong with my phone, it's the update to 8.1 that causes all problems....

First 2 seconds are the normal loudness, then it fades away. All apps or options that should give sound.

Very sad my phone is ruined. I am always very careful with my phones and should be able to use it for a lot more time. But now I am forced to buy a new phone cause a lot of things I use very often are useless.

No idea how to create a sample video, I will see.
sv21
Fanfold Paper
Views: 240
Message 60 of 99

This is apparently software issue... Most people are bored so that nobody even want to contact support.. please update software and ask wa team toverify....

@danielrcom wrote:

Why support keep telling that it is a hardware issue, when obviously it is a post-update problem... Just please push another update with apropriated fixes... 

Top Kudoed Authors