Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShabbirJariwala
What's DOS?
Views: 189
Message 1 of 3

Moto G4 Plus Audio Issues

After oreo update mobile audio has become a huge mess. Volume is getting low day by day. I have tried resetting my device & also changed the ringer. But problem has no solution. Volume is pretty good during call but while playing media it is getting low. Please try to solve this issue at earliest.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 181
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto G4 Plus Audio Issues

@ShabbirJariwala wrote:

After oreo update mobile audio has become a huge mess. Volume is getting low day by day. I have tried resetting my device & also changed the ringer. But problem has no solution. Volume is pretty good during call but while playing media it is getting low. Please try to solve this issue at earliest.

Sorry to hear about that, this is unusual, may I know if this happens on the media you play--whether it is YouTube or Google music? Have you tested your device in Moto Help app > Hardware test > Speaker and let us know how it goes?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Marjan68
Fanfold Paper
Views: 111
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto G4 Plus Audio Issues

You should read this topic. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G4-Moto-G4-Plus-Moto-G4/Moto-G4-Plus-Audio-Issues/td-p/4367074

I think it is a shame that Motorola keeps giving this upgrade for Moto G4 Plus because they know it is giving BIG audio issues that can't be solved....

Very strange to see the reaction of Agent_Swaraj....

I kept on calling, e-mailing and tweeting to Motorola for many months about this. I told them that they just ruined my phone and did not want to solve the problem. Finally I was lucky: I had to send my G4+ to a repair store (not for repairing, cause that won't solve the problem) and I got back a moto G6+. Very happy with that, but it took me months of frustration,

Top Kudoed Authors