cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fritzferr
Paper Tape
Views: 30,108
Message 11 of 73

Re: Moto G4 Plus Bluetooth "Not Finding" devices any more. Used to connect to my car/Speak

Thanks for the Bluetooth share hint! I guess the big mystery if it's one of the apps, how do we roll it back to the previous version?
Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 30,075
Message 12 of 73

Re: Moto G4 Plus Bluetooth "Not Finding" devices any more. Used to connect to my car/Speak

Hi everyone,

If the issue persists even if you have already tested in safe mode, kindly do the following steps: Settings > Backup & Restore > Reset Network Settings

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

MarieJoe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 30,057
Message 13 of 73

I also have this Bluettoth malfunction.

Worked fine on Wednesday....Thurday it did not work.

This phone is still new to me.

How do I start in Safe Mode.

And Does RESET NETWORK SETTINGS mean I have to redo my apps, etc.

EmmeEsse
Punch Card
Views: 30,052
Message 14 of 73

@moto_JM wrote:

If the issue persists even if you have already tested in safe mode, kindly do the following steps: Settings > Backup & Restore > Reset Network Settings

Done, nothing's changed.

MarieJoe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 30,010
Message 15 of 73

Vonpire
Punch Card
Views: 30,300
Message 16 of 73

Guys, I found the culprit / solution until the bug was fixed !!!! The problem is in the location settings! Go to settings, location click on the 3 points at the top right, choose "analyze" and deactivate "search for Bluetooth". After this change, Bluetooth has been up and running again, with no need to reboot, end Bluetooth sharing processes or airplane mode. It's sad to have to be a user to figure out the problem / workaround and Lenovo does not even acknowledge it!

joeBhoy1
Paper Tape
Views: 29,967
Message 17 of 73

I tried this and it still didnt work, between this and the WiFI speeds crawling almost to a stop these last few weeks I think that after a decent start taking over Moto that my time is done due to Lenovo somehow making these phones worse! 

joeBhoy1
Paper Tape
Views: 29,959
Message 18 of 73

try these steps 

Settings > Storage > Internal Storage > Apps > press the three dots in top right > Show system > Scroll down to Bluetooth Share > tap it > press Clear Data >then tap the info icon at top right > then force stop

now see if you can connect, worked for me 

Its a joke that in the last week both bluetooth and WiFi have totally failed on this phone, I've (so far managed to work around both issues but with no help from Lenovo whatsoever 

Thei
SCSI Port
Views: 29,876
Message 19 of 73

@moto_JM wrote:

Hi everyone,

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Hi JM,

your answer was the solution for my G4 plus. it did not connect anymore to my beyerdinamic bluetooth inear, without doing a restart from the moto.

Thanks!

Thei
SCSI Port
Views: 29,874
Message 20 of 73

for me, it did not.
Top Kudoed Authors