cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vhanniet
What's DOS?
Views: 2,065
Message 31 of 73

Re: Moto G4 Plus Bluetooth "Not Finding" devices any more. Used to connect to my car/Speak

Thanks Vonpire, it works for me.

fritzferr
Paper Tape
Views: 2,107
Message 32 of 73

Re: Moto G4 Plus Bluetooth "Not Finding" devices any more. Used to connect to my car/Speak

Hey Vonpire, when I go to settings -> location -> the 3 dots menu only shows "scanning". So I can use your fix. Any ideas? I had tried switching the level of location finding, but it didn't change anything.
Vonpire
Punch Card
Views: 2,093
Message 33 of 73

@fritzferr wrote:
Hey Vonpire, when I go to settings -> location -> the 3 dots menu only shows "scanning". So I can use your fix. Any ideas? I had tried switching the level of location finding, but it didn't change anything.

Click on scanning and then deactivate "search for Bluetooth". After the change reboot your phone.

Bluetooth should start working as intendeed again, qithout need of further reboots / airplane mode.

Tell me if it worked for you.

fritzferr
Paper Tape
Views: 2,086
Message 34 of 73

Okay, I put the setting in at 1pm my time. We'll see how it goes through the course of the day. I'll let you know later tonight or tomorrow.
fritzferr
Paper Tape
Views: 2,050
Message 35 of 73

Hey Vonpire,  It appears your fix is good!  It's lasted all night and works this morning.  I just sent a few things to my Pebble watch and my BT ear piece worked like always.  Thumbs up!

Highlighted
zorro2k
What's DOS?
Views: 2,046
Message 36 of 73

Hi 

I have the same problem, it's not working/connecting anymore since last week.

I have restarted several times, works once and then the same problem.

It's something with the phone, I thought it was my earphones, but it's not connecting to my car, other earphones, pc, speakers.

please your help.

thanks

zorro2k
What's DOS?
Views: 2,046
Message 37 of 73

Hi
It's something with the phone, I thought it was my earphones, but it's not connecting to my car, other earphones, pc, speakers.

please your help.
thanks

Vonpire
Punch Card
Views: 2,045
Message 38 of 73

@zorro2k wrote:
Hi

please your help.
thanks

Motorola isn't going to help you, but I will and free of charge. I'll send the bill later to Lenovo...

See my workaround here and then give me kudos Smiley Happy

zorro2k
What's DOS?
Views: 2,038
Message 39 of 73

Hi

thanks for answering me, but ... where can i see the workaround?

thanks again

MarieJoe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,036
Message 40 of 73

Out of curiosity....how many who have Bluetooth connection issues are running these apps???

• MalwareBytes
  • Avast
  • CCleaner
  • CPUZ
  • WeatherUnderground (at least for the time being,)

My carrier thinks these apps are the problem....and unless ALL of us are running them........

BTW....Day Three with BT scanning disabled...and I still have a connection  and can succesfully call!!!!!!Heart

Top Kudoed Authors