cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G4PlusOwner
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,001
Message 61 of 73

Re: Moto G4 Plus Bluetooth "Not Finding" devices any more. Used to connect to my car/Speak

Not sure if you have tried this and I know there are already posts instructing this but here is what I done:

To resolve this, on my Moto G4 Plus, I;

Went to Settings, selected Apps, then clicked on the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner and selected Show system, then I clicked the 3 dots again and clicked Reset app preferences.

Prior to this step I; went to Settings, selected Apps, then clicked on the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner and selected Show system, then scrolled down to Bluetooth Share (which coincidentally stated Disabled) and clicked on the Bluetooth Share, then clicked Storage and then Clear Data, I would have also clicked Clear Cache too but this was greyed out.  But this step did not resolve my problem only by clicking on Reset app preferences was my bluetooth then able to be used as normal.

I hope this helps - I had tried lots of other things before this but this was the winner for me :-)  I am far from an expert so maybe check with your mobile phone supplier before taking these actions.

AnkoorAgarwal
What's DOS?
Views: 1,938
Message 62 of 73

Re: Moto G4 Plus Bluetooth "Not Finding" devices any more. Used to connect to my car/Speak

Your solution didn't worked at all.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,865
Message 63 of 73

Guys, if you already did a factory data reset and tested BEFORE installing or restoring ANY apps, and problem persists, then service/repair is next step.

-JM

Sandra35
Paper Tape
Views: 1,743
Message 64 of 73

I just solved this bluetooth issue on my motorola G4! The app reset fix didn't work for me so I went into settings - battery - three dots - battery optimisation settings and switched OFF battery optimisation for bluetooth  midi service and bluetooth share. Instantly my bluetooth started working again! Hope that helps someone else out there Smiley Happy

N_haokip
Paper Tape
Views: 1,636
Message 65 of 73

Guys, it's simple, go to settings>apps>three dots>reset app preference

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

DABs
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,625
Message 66 of 73

Rajalakshmi369
What's DOS?
Views: 1,186
Message 67 of 73

https://youtu.be/PPKK38QrYWk.watch this video. It is very helpful

Txselect
What's DOS?
Views: 1,140
Message 68 of 73

Thanks. I had the same problem with my Moto E4. This lead me in the right direction. I simply turned off location completely and turned it back on. It immediately paired with my Braven.
rajeshtnox
What's DOS?
Views: 639
Message 69 of 73

Hi Team,

Even in my mobile "Moto E4 plus" i am getting bluetooth issue not able to detect any nearby bluetooth devices near by even in safe mode.

I bought the device one week back. My Personal details along with IMEI details updated in my profile.

Can you please help me on this?

Thanks,

Rajesh

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 625
Message 70 of 73

@rajeshtnox wrote:

Hi Team,

Even in my mobile "Moto E4 plus" i am getting bluetooth issue not able to detect any nearby bluetooth devices near by even in safe mode.

I bought the device one week back. My Personal details along with IMEI details updated in my profile.

Can you please help me on this?

Thanks,

Rajesh

Have you followed the suggested steps >>Settings >> apps >> three dots on the top right >> Reset app preferences > reboot your device >> check and let us know. 

-Swaraj

Top Kudoed Authors