cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MooseMan
Paper Tape
Views: 1,728
Message 51 of 73

Re: Moto G4 Plus Bluetooth "Not Finding" devices any more. Used to connect to my car/Speak

Add me to the rash of people experiencing this problem since mid-late Feb. It is maddening. For me it also happens when I enter/disable airplane mode. The only way to get BT up and running again is to restart the phone. I've tried the network settings reset and a factory settings restore. Neither worked. Just tried the "scanner" workaround. We'll see. Another observation - my BT does not automatically come back on after restarting the phone or coming out of airplane mode. 

tslewisz
Paper Tape
Views: 1,694
Message 52 of 73

Re: Moto G4 Plus Bluetooth "Not Finding" devices any more. Used to connect to my car/Speak

@Vonpire - Worked beautifully. Thanks!

MooseMan
Paper Tape
Views: 1,678
Message 53 of 73

Update - this issue was addressed by turning off bluetooth scanning. Things back to normal!

Prima2339
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,336
Message 54 of 73

I followed your steps and that cleared up the issue for me!  So happy to be hands free again while driving, and nice to listen to my own music again too,

Thanks so much to you joeBhoy1!!!

KronosMT
What's DOS?
Views: 1,244
Message 55 of 73

Thanks,

This worked for my phone aswell.

Manish2017
Blue Screen Again
Views: 948
Message 56 of 73

Re: Moto G4 Plus Bluetooth "Not able to make it on"

@mikefabri09 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I bought a Moto G4 Plus from Best Buy back in December and have it on the Sprint Network. Initially, it was connected to my car (2015 Dodge Dart, UConnect) and a bluetooth speaker (Some random bluetooth speaker I recieved from a Home Depot Presentation)just fine, not the slightest bit of issue. All of a sudden, this week, my phone "can't find" the devices anymore beingthe UConnect and Boombox. I have tried restarting m

MotorolaG4plus
Paper Tape
Views: 938
Message 57 of 73

have the same issue, tried the steps mentioned but did not work, bluetooth is still disabled

Dipan2006
What's DOS?
Views: 913
Message 58 of 73

I have tried each and everything for Bluetooth to work like:

1. Turning of search via Bluetooth in location services.

2. Clearing the cache data in memory settings. And force stopping the app.

3. Even rebooted the phone in safe mode and tried to make it work. 

Still no success. Please help urgently..

Stitchy22
What's DOS?
Views: 835
Message 59 of 73

I have tried all these different solutions and it still says disabled

Stitchy22
What's DOS?
Views: 834
Message 60 of 73

Didn't work for me either...

Top Kudoed Authors