cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vidapura
Fanfold Paper
Views: 401
Message 71 of 73

Re: Moto G4 Plus Bluetooth "Not Finding" devices any more. Used to connect to my car/Speak

@joeBhoy

Jayses man, I'm sorry I didn't see your post about this phone before I bought the feckin thing... I'm having the wifi and the bluetooth grief now myself.. I'll have to see will Argos take it back...

Hakura
Paper Tape
Views: 41
Message 72 of 73

Re: Moto G4 Plus Bluetooth "Not Finding" devices any more. Used to connect to my car/Speak

Hi, I have the same issue with my Moto E4 (Android 7.1.1). Already tried all the suggested solutions to no avail.

My phone is able to connect to my Bluetooth speaker (eg Bose Micro SoundLink) but won't see or connect any car-related BT device. It works with my old Moto G3 though...

Since the Moto E4 is not planned to receive any new OS update, I'm afraid there is no chance to have this bug fix buy Motorola.

That's really disappointing. I guess I'll have to switch to another smartphone brand now...

Hakura
Paper Tape
Views: 19
Message 73 of 73

Finally found a fix... Here is what I've done, in this SPECIFIC order:

1) Go to Settings > Location > 3 dots menu > Scanning > Disable Bluetooth scanning

2) Go to Settings > Apps > 3 dots menu > Reset app preferences

3) Same 3 dots menu > Show system > Bluetooth Share > Storage > Clear Data

4) Reboot

After that I was able to connect to my car's Bluetooth phone system.

Hope this helps the community, and thumb down to Motorola for this lack of support.

Top Kudoed Authors