Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keshabcs
Paper Tape
Views: 357
Message 1 of 4

Moto G4 Plus SLOW PROCESSING after updating to Android 8.1

my phone's processing has become very very slow . the deleting process is the slowest ever.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 293
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto G4 Plus SLOW PROCESSING after updating to Android 8.1

@Keshabcs wrote:

my phone's processing has become very very slow . the deleting process is the slowest ever.

Hi Keshabcs,

Thank you for reporting, sorry to learn about that. May I know what are you trying to delete? Have you tried performing Factory Data Reset without restoring any apps before you could update your device? This will always let your device remove any clutter and boost your overall device performance.

Regards,
Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Keshabcs
Paper Tape
Views: 287
Message 3 of 4

i tired to delete media files of total size 2gb and it took about 20-25 mins and also i tired a several times to delete media files and everytime it was very very slow. I think the memory card writing is very very slow. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 257
Message 4 of 4

@Keshabcs wrote:

i tired to delete media files of total size 2gb and it took about 20-25 mins and also i tired a several times to delete media files and everytime it was very very slow. I think the memory card writing is very very slow. 

It is possible due to overload memory. But could you confirm if you have taken backup and performed Factory data reset without restoring any apps? If not, can you please try and let us know if that improves your device performance.

We can also test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up " Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Reboot your device to get back to the 'Normal Mode'.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Top Kudoed Authors