Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hrishikulkarni
Punch Card
Views: 1,213
Message 51 of 132

Re: Moto G4 Plus WIFI battery drain

I also tried all these and other suggestions. However phone's battery draining within 12hrs. Perhaps there is a major bug in this model, but Lenovo is not paying attention to this. Feels like wastage of 15k
Hrishikulkarni
Punch Card
Views: 1,623
Message 52 of 132

Re: moto g 4 plus battery is draining to fast

Perhaps this is the worst model of moto/Lenovo.
No frequent security updates available. My android patch version is still July.
mechviswa
Punch Card
Views: 1,613
Message 53 of 132

Hi All,

I started knocking motorola door earlier .now you all are telling same issue.they did not reply either when i requested them to look into it.even now for you guys they wont look  and give solution.they dont care about moto g4 users now because they have marketed phone like anything and sold the phone and acheived target .next they marketed moto g4 play and moto e3 power and now marketing moto z and moto z play. all has their own defects. they motorola keep on telling answers like some  thing like wifi has to lie on top of battery consumption and they will tell 3 hrs light usage on phone is normal and security update will not decrease the performance and heating is normal when intensive tasks is normal.but harsh reality is we all are suffering heating issues now battery drain issues have come up over heating issues .for all of us wifi battery drain and mobile standby battery drain consumes battery more than screen and anything else.but they keep on telling crap.like all said barely battery lasts 12 hrs after latest update for me too .i too face all these issues.my only hope is android noughat release.if situations get better would be great . condition should not get worse with update that is my worry . Lenova killed motorola brand . My firm stand is i have told not to buy moto g4 plus to 5 persons who asked me suggestions about buying moto g4 plus..i wont go for motorola or lenova herr after in life.i belive if we all spread the news not to buy moto or lenova and we decide not to buy motorola something that only we can do from our end.

Viswa

tejpalborkar
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,539
Message 54 of 132

Hello,

I'm also facing the same issue with moto g4 plus. I have charged mobile to 100% batter at 6pm today and after 4.5 hours remaining battery is 45% and it says only 3 hours left. But it is draining so fast.please find attached screenshot for more details.  I'm feeling that the mobile battery is faulty. so if it is there please suggest what should I do. Please help me to get rid of this issue. 

Satishmoto1
Punch Card
Views: 1,498
Message 55 of 132

Solved? What the.....Tell me where it's solved? My wifi is consuming battery evn its off. So 24 hours....each second wifi is utilising the battery and we can see clearly that in battery usage. After all we don't need any rocket science here. Every time Wifi occupied the top slot in battery usage...every second is updating here. What else? How ridiculous to leave such major bug?  I have rebooted my device as per one expert fellow's free suggestion, it's not working. Think about how it'll be if wifi been using the battery all the time; hardly this mobile will leave for 6 months. How cheap to mention this thread as solved? They must take responsibility for this major bug and solve beside hiding. Someone here are so happy as there mobiles don't have this issue and praising mobile. Completely fine..but this is not the right place for you...go and play somewhere else. This is specifically for people facing such issue.

Floepke
SCSI Port
Views: 1,492
Message 56 of 132

You are so wright .

Floepke
SCSI Port
Views: 1,492
Message 57 of 132

That is not OK
Satishmoto1
Punch Card
Views: 1,485
Message 58 of 132

I have raised the issue and lodged a complaint. They gonna take my mobile with replacement. Why beacuse it's a major bug and we cannot fix by few touches on mobile. We can understand the severity when they offer replacment for this issue. But we can see this issue here has been mentioned "solved" shamelessly. Come on...grow up...stop fooling customers. 

SPG9
Paper Tape
Views: 1,483
Message 59 of 132

Hey what about my issue..... wifi consuming my battery even i does not use it or i turn it on.....

It drains too fast even without use of it.... i have heard that moto G4 plus has good battery backup but mine phone with average it needs to charge before 8 pm....

Please do need full.....

Satishmoto1
Punch Card
Views: 1,479
Message 60 of 132

it's the same issue I been facing and the whole thread is all about the same. I am retirning and getting a replacement with new mobile as I got it few days back only. If you cannot replace it now; go for their customer service and get it fixed. No point of leaving such major bugs.