Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lalitbohra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 16,365
Message 1 of 26

Moto G4 Plus turns off automatically on receiving incoming call

Hi,

I bought Moto G4 plus in July 2016, Jan 2017 i am facing a very weird and serious problem on my device.

1. When any incoming call comes then device gets switched off automatically and i have to manually Power it ON.

This is happening consistently and is a serious problem with the device, the basic purpose of mobile is hampered.

Not sure if it software issues or some hardware issue.

Provide the resolution by customer care mobile on safe mode & work 24 hour but problem is stiil not resolve after second resoluition he talk mobile format zero level and i was format my mobile zero level but problem is not solve

My phone is under warranty. Please help me.

Cooldeep87
Blue Screen Again
Views: 16,807
Message 2 of 26

Re: Moto G4 Plus turns off automatically on receiving incoming call

Try this. Check for the latest security patch update dated 1 December 2016 in about phone >system updated approx 114 MB.

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 16,147
Message 3 of 26

@lalitbohra wrote:

Hi,

I bought Moto G4 plus in July 2016, Jan 2017 i am facing a very weird and serious problem on my device.

1. When any incoming call comes then device gets switched off automatically and i have to manually Power it ON.

This is happening consistently and is a serious problem with the device, the basic purpose of mobile is hampered.

Not sure if it software issues or some hardware issue.

Provide the resolution by customer care mobile on safe mode & work 24 hour but problem is stiil not resolve after second resoluition he talk mobile format zero level and i was format my mobile zero level but problem is not solve

My phone is under warranty. Please help me.

If the troubleshooting you have done, and any current updates, do not help, then contact an authorized repair centre to repair your phone under warranty.

lalitbohra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 16,087
Message 4 of 26

It is not work please suggest another solution.
te1
Paper Tape
Views: 15,805
Message 5 of 26

just open mobile with srew driver remove back disconnect speaker insert sim in open condition and call see result if ok then tight screw and recall if problem not solved chamge ringer

arunv707
Blue Screen Again
Views: 15,633
Message 6 of 26

I have this patch installed and have done all the initial troubleshooting. However, the device still turns off when I receive an incoming call. I have raised a complaint - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G4-Moto-G4-Plus-Moto-G4/Moto-G4-Plus-shuts-down-when-receiving-inc...

lalitbohra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 15,518
Message 7 of 26

I am open the mobile with screw driver and his warranty is remove.

mobile automatically switch off in a day any time when call received, when notification for whatsaap, when showing video.
aritra4600
Paper Tape
Views: 14,876
Message 8 of 26

My mobile after updatting  dec1, 2016. but the problem is still not solved. what shall i do now

rahuluplekar
Blue Screen Again
Views: 13,746
Message 9 of 26

RohitJain1
Paper Tape
Views: 13,154
Message 10 of 26

I went to service center as my phone is under warranty. They returned my G4+ in one day and said that they have done cleaning. My mobile worked well for about 2 months then again the same issue appeared. I again went to service center and this time they have replaced the battery. My phone is performing well since past 5 days. Also I have stopped using the turbo charger because it provides high current which might be detrimental for the battery.
Top Kudoed Authors