Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harryp62
Paper Tape
Views: 412
Message 11 of 14

Re: Moto G4 gets g in a restart loop

I have tried to restart in Safe Mode and it stays in the loop...

harryp62
Paper Tape
Views: 410
Message 12 of 14

I found this post and I got my phone restarted...

Success: The trick appears to be to 'catch' it in that part of the loop when it is OFF - just a very small window when the 'boot to menu' command will be taken:

Press and hold Volume Down; Count “Press, two, three”

While still pressing Volume Down press and hold Power; Just for a short time - couple of seconds and then release

Harish1010
What's DOS?
Views: 109
Message 13 of 14

My moto g4 plus is always in off. If I try restarting then the Blue coloured M screen shows up and then again goes back to normal. I cannot open my phone itself. I tried factory reset also. But it is of no use. What shuld I do? 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 99
Message 14 of 14

@Harish1010 wrote:

My moto g4 plus is always in off. If I try restarting then the Blue coloured M screen shows up and then again goes back to normal. I cannot open my phone itself. I tried factory reset also. But it is of no use. What shuld I do? 

Hi Harish1010,

It could be a bad battery--not sure though. If you have already tried performing Factory Data Reset without restoring any apps with no avail, then our best bet would be to have your device sent for service/repair for further assistance.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Top Kudoed Authors