06-15-2019 07:29 AM - edited 06-15-2019 08:48 AM
I've seen a few posts on this and i have tried some but still i get no service on my moto g4 play.
Here is some background.
* Started June 11th. I can't see any updates that happend during then.
* tried another sim card and still the same problem
* moved my sim card to Samsung and Moto E5 and works
* ran the batch file seen in youtube, still no serivce
* cleared my cache, no service
* ran in safe mode, still no service
* reset my network settings - This seem to had fixed it. I got service for half a day but then I lost service.
* saw notes that to change to 2g from LTE and then to 3G I would get service. I did get 2 G service for about 10 minutes then lost it
* dialed *#*#4636#*#*. Cellular radio is on
* phone hasn't been dropped. It is in perfect shape.
I am out of ideas. For now I've moved my sim to Samsung J3. I would like to go back to my Moto G4 play as I like that interface better.
any ideas or help would be appreciated.
06-22-2019 08:50 AM
after a week or so, I seem to have service now. I am not sure what is going on. I did delete some apps but I had not installed any new ones when I lost service. I am using the same SIM card. I will have to monitor it.