Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hemantnaval
Paper Tape
Views: 842
Message 1 of 3

Moto G4 plus Android nougat update

While Official page of Motorola India says that Android nougat has been released for Moto G4 and moto G4 plus the moderators here are not accepting it.

Refer the link below before out rightly rejecting anything 

https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/115401

However most user like me haven't received the update yet don't know for whatever reasons!! 

Help us out instead of rejecting the fact! 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 819
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto G4 plus Android nougat update

Please see this thread, which is now locked.  In particular, read the comments by @MattForumsMngr who states quite strongly that Nougat is NOT rolling out.  All you have are release notes which were published prematurely.

Closing thread.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 714
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto G4 plus Android nougat update

@Hemantnaval wrote:

While Official page of Motorola India says that Android nougat has been released for Moto G4 and moto G4 plus the moderators here are not accepting it.

Refer the link below before out rightly rejecting anything 

https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/115401

However most user like me haven't received the update yet don't know for whatever reasons!! 

Help us out instead of rejecting the fact! 

Let"s see what is more logical:

a. The update was released and 99.9999% of users have not received it, and moto employees and forum moderators are wrong, clueless or lying 

or

b. The release notes were posted by mistake and someone leaked a test build

Hmmmmmmm...... hard to tell which is more likely

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Top Kudoed Authors