cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zudheer
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 653
Message 1 of 6

Moto G4 plus charging issue, service center suggested motherboard replacement??

For the past few weeks,  my moto g4 plus is not charging properly.  It was showing 'USB Charging ' when connected to AC adapter. When I try unplugging and re connecting,  at some specific angles it will show 'AC Charging ' Clearly it is the complaint of the charging port of thr device . And I can't really understand why there is a need for motherboard replacement for this issue? ?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 573
Message 2 of 6

Re: Moto G4 plus charging issue, service center suggested motherboard replacement??

Hi zudheer,

Greetings from Motorola,

We’ve received your concern and have escalated it to the appropriate team for assistance. Thank you for your patience as we work to address your concerns. Please check your inbox for service request number.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

zudheer
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 531
Message 3 of 6

Re: Moto G4 plus charging issue, service center suggested motherboard replacement??

Later I took the device to a local service center (Not authorized to Motorola). And that guy fixed the issue without changing the Motherboard(PCB). 
It all costed me 400 rupees

Paper Tape
Views: 251
Message 4 of 6

Moto G4 plus charging issue and very big problem please return motherboard

Paper Tape
Views: 250
Message 5 of 6

Please replacement this motherboard Innova company
Paper Tape
Views: 248
Message 6 of 6

@zudheer wrote:

Later I took the device to a local service center (Not authorized to Motorola). And that guy fixed the issue without changing the Motherboard(PCB). 
It all costed me 400 rupees

Ok

Top Kudoed Authors