Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grandaelus
Paper Tape
Views: 149
Message 21 of 25

Re: Moto G4 won't start at all.

It is actually strange, because Lenovo tablets are some of the better ones. Atleast 10x better than anything that says Samsung. Or as neat nickname given: Scamsung.

Alot of providers around here stopped handing out Samsung tablets.

For them to make such blunder is surprising. Other Moto G series, above 4 atleast, seem perfectly fine anyway.

But yea, Sony has made their mistakes too. The budget Xperia T series were too loosely made and lack performance and endurance. Further series are most perfect.

My own, primary, phone is now a Sony Xperia One. Monster phone. Only bummer that its like a gamer laptop, when performance gets used, it saps battery. Otherwise it runs about 2 days max. Not that anyone doesn't charge each day...

If you were pleased with other specs on Moto G series, don't run away too easily...

Only if all phones are garbage like from Asus.

But i get the idea you don't care what you get, as long as reviews are good.

I have not found the ability yet to root the G4 however. I will keep trying...

Grandaelus
Paper Tape
Views: 114
Message 22 of 25

What the hell!

Now it is on flipping mode... It says Start Up Failed

Not one worker is willing to help others with this issue on forum. All appoint to service point for repair.

I will, as long as one of you forum employee give me 120 euros. That is what it is supposed to cost.

Don't let a phone suggest to download something that doesn't excist anymore!

Seeing as how Lenovo refuses any normal service, i now give up.

In accordance i will tell any and all, who are browsing for new phones, to avoid motorola. Not for the phones, but for the service. You and Samsung are now in the same boat.

I completely agree with your frustration and hate now billbled.

Grandaelus
Paper Tape
Views: 112
Message 23 of 25

Hello customer, please download a none-excisting application to upgrade your negative feelings.DSC_0107.JPG

billbled
Punch Card
Views: 103
Message 24 of 25

I think it's fair to say Motorola/Lenovo has moved on from this forum and anything except current phones. Fairly consistent with their crap customer service.

My current phone is a Huawei Mate SE, bought in June 2018. Say whatever you will about the government mess and accusations, my experience with Huawei customer service has outstanding and over the top. The phone has functioned great also. I have actually enjoyed using it, no weird "why did it do that" moments like with my G4. It just works. 

I am SO done with Motorola. Never again. 

Grandaelus
Paper Tape
Views: 93
Message 25 of 25

Same goes for me with Sony.

Once had an issue with an Xperia T3, budget series. When i asked for repair, they said i didn't have a valid proof of purchase. (Which was a €0 bill because i got it with a new subscription with the provider) But they still helped me.

Same happened with Samsung but they refused.

Much later i heard that it appears they also want to see the subscription info. Dumbasses shouldve said something. Still don't know if that's true though.

As for weird sudden issues. Had only few with the earlier Sony phones. Also solved in a few minutes. I switched parts with another T3 because the touchscreen got broken, own fault. Then it suddenly wouldn't boot. So i pressed volume button, when it was off, then connected to the laptop. Pressed repair software, which actually still excists with Sony, on the application and it had at it. Now it can be used as a spare phone again.

I don't think Sony will ever remove the repair possibility, because their phones are too enduring. People now still use some of the first series.

A bit shame though that is one of biggest reasons their selling isn't going too well.

On camera's they are now nr2, nr1 before Huawei introduced Leica lenses.

On youtube the comparison videos, almost all of them, don't compare to a Sony. Afraid to lose their credibility on their lies, which are to say that Samsung is so called the best. Screw their warm and lively colors. I can get that from photo editing apps.

Top Kudoed Authors