Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenw-2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,371
Message 1 of 2

Moto G4

I have G3  and was looking foraward to getting a G4 thinking the upgrade would faster SD 6 series, 1080 screen but no.

I'm one of those that do not like want a phone with a screen larger than 5 inch, I thought that there was a **bleep** of hope with the G4 play (though the 8m camera replaces 13M) but will not be available in Europe. Overall it's a drop in spec from the G3.

So looks like after having a Moto's for over 5 years I'll move on to a Sony Xperia X performance

SEMIJimII
SCSI Port
Views: 1,223
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G4

*sigh*

I guess my wife and I will have to resign ourselves to looking elsewhere than "Motorola" for our next phones Smiley Sad

The 3rd generation Moto G was already at the upper limit of an acceptably-sized phone, for us.  Now another half an inch?  Nope.  Not interested in phablets.  Not at all.

I almost pulled the trigger on a 3rd generation Moto G, until I found it lacked LTE Band 12 support.  Now, even if they add it to the G4: I won't be buying.

Too bad.  The real Motorola designed a winning phone that was universally loved for its size, price point and performance.  I don't know where Lenovo thinks it's going with this phone, but it isn't in any direction in which I'm interested.

Jim

Top Kudoed Authors