Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ra1n_xd
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 5,412
Message 21 of 280

Re: Moto g4 with no sound

I don't even have sound on loud speaker, because for what I know is the same, I'm I correct??

webvan
Punch Card
Views: 5,405
Message 22 of 280

No ringing/buzzing when you call it ? It it buzzes answer the call and press on the "loudspeaker" button to see if you hear sound, I do.

ra1n_xd
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 5,398
Message 23 of 280

No at all, mine Is completely dead, un your case i might think is related to hardware but i dont know

vatoloko
Paper Tape
Views: 5,360
Message 24 of 280

I've had the same problem since the Nougat update

webvan
Punch Card
Views: 5,356
Message 25 of 280

Tried a few things here but still that weird bug... Oh well, went back to G3 that's more convenient anyway. 

Priashvi
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,187
Message 27 of 280

Hi, 

I am also having the same sound problem with my Motorola G4. Yesterday I tried rebooting in safe mode and it worked, the sound came back. But unfortunately today, the sound has disappeared again with the updates. I have tried rebooting in safe mode again but it's not working. Can you please suggest me some solutions? Thanks.

Priashvi.

Priashvi
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,183
Message 28 of 280

Hi again,

I tried all the troubleshooting steps but it's not working. I think it is a universal problem for all Motorola G4 users. I guess the sound problem stems from the Android 6.0.1 update. I wonder if there are any technicians working on this issue right now? I would be thankful if so. 

Thanks,

Priashvi.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 5,175
Message 29 of 280

Hi Priashvi,

Would you please update your profile with the serial/IMEI/MEID number of your phone? is it okay if we look at your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

Update your profile here

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Sauce
Paper Tape
Views: 5,148
Message 30 of 280

I'm having a similar issue and just filed for a repair RMA.

I have a MotoG4 with Prime (via Amazon). I have no audio on the handset and the headphone jack audio does not work as a workaround.

I can play audio through Bluetooth just fine. If Bluetooth is not connected to another device, the phone cannot receive calls, play music (e.g. Amazon Music displays "Could not stream song", play notification sounds, watch videos, etc.

I've attempted both Safe Mode and a factory reset. I've attempted to boot with and without an additional SD card. There's something wrong with the audio hardware or drivers in this device.

Top Kudoed Authors