Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pragyesh311
Blue Screen Again
Views: 297
Message 1 of 2

Not able to swipe photos right or left in the photos app

Hi,

Whenever I open the photo app and tap on any photo visible on the photo app main page, I can see the photo but can not swipe to see he next or previous photo. Also when I tap on the thumbnail from where I can enter the folder to access all the photos let's say whatsapp folder, the photos never loads. Please advice what to do.

Another issue is back up to google drive is disabled by admin. How do i take backup of my phone which includes photos, contacts, apps, apps data etc before factory resetting it?

TIA,

Rahul

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 279
Message 2 of 2

Re: Not able to swipe photos right or left in the photos app

@Pragyesh311 wrote:

Hi,

Whenever I open the photo app and tap on any photo visible on the photo app main page, I can see the photo but can not swipe to see he next or previous photo. Also when I tap on the thumbnail from where I can enter the folder to access all the photos let's say whatsapp folder, the photos never loads. Please advice what to do.

Another issue is back up to google drive is disabled by admin. How do i take backup of my phone which includes photos, contacts, apps, apps data etc before factory resetting it?

TIA,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

You can try the steps here to create a backup of your data prior to a factory data reset.

Data - Transfer data from phone to computer (PC) - https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/home/device/motorola/moto-g4-g4-plus/topic/data/tra...

Data - Transfer data from the device to the SD card - https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/home/device/motorola/moto-g4-g4-plus/topic/data/tra...

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors