Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Hoshang
WWAN
Views: 1,735
Message 1 of 7

Not available in my State.

I am from India, Jharkhand State. Amazon isn't providing this product delivery in my State. Please do some arrangements Moto. Nearby State is Bihar, there also not available. Have some deal with Flipkart. Flipkart provides in my State.

Please Help.

Hoshang
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,730
Message 2 of 7

Re: Not available in my State.

I suspect that there are exclusive sales agreements in place, which is why Amazon won't ship to you.

I don't believe that Motorola has any control over this.  

Hoshang
WWAN
Views: 1,711
Message 3 of 7

In India, Motorola has sales Agreement With Amazon.in, but Motorola Sales Division should have knowledge, Amazon don't provide products in many states beyond certain amount of products. Like in My State, maximum limit is ₹7000 INR, and things having price higher than ₹7000INR, I can't get. As last year or in previous sale, Motorola had exclusive deal with Flipkart.com and they had no such terms and conditions. I contacted Amazon.in they are helpless. Now U all guide how can I get Moto G4 plus 16MP 3gb RAM variant. In India, it cost ₹14999 INR. Please help in purchasing this product.

Thank u.

Hoshang
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,706
Message 4 of 7

You've been around this forum long enough to know that it's a peer-to-peer forum, with very little activity by Motorola employees.

We would all love for you to buy the phone, but exclusive sales agreements cannot be violated.  If Amazon can't ship it to you, then I guess you'll have to hope that Flipkart stocks it so you can buy it.

There's only one other thing I can think of, but keep in mind that if it's not being sold where you are, none of the service centers will be able to work on it if something goes wrong: if you have a friend or relative where Amazon will ship, then they can buy it for you and ship it to you.  But again, warranty service won't be available unless and until Flipkart (or another authorized seller) stocks the phone.  

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,687
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for the feedback, and for your interest in the Moto G4 phones. Not sure we can help but I will certainly share your feedback with the India team.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Hoshang
WWAN
Views: 1,679
Message 6 of 7

Thanks for ur concern @crystallet and @Matt. Hope I will be able to get this product soon.

Hoshang
Hoshang
WWAN
Views: 1,559
Message 7 of 7

As Amazon is International Partner for sales of Motorola Phones so In India as well Motorola hooked with Amazon and for same in future it will be available via Amazon only.

As per Amit Boni, Senior Manager of Motorola Mobility India said. So I think Amazon should improve their policy, somehow I am able to manage in getting G4 plus from other State.

Hoshang
Top Kudoed Authors