Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 106,041
Message 1 of 2,415

Nougat update news for ALL G4

There is no news yet, but so now you have a place to post questions until there is news:

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
SnoopDoge
Token Ring
Views: 105,610
Message 2 of 2,415

Re: Nougat update news for ALL G4

@AlphaDog wrote:

There is no news yet, but so now you have a place to post questions until there is news:

the title is kinda clickbait lol... but it's funny people will rush in, and i salute you for pinning this on top

Pank_khatana
Paper Tape
Views: 105,594
Message 3 of 2,415

Motorola how slow servers, my build number hasn't received the update but other Build Numbers have. PLEASE SO WAITING FOR THE UPDATE ! Why Did Lenovo even Buy Motorola when you can't handle it well 

SnoopDoge
Token Ring
Views: 105,585
Message 4 of 2,415

@Pank_khatana wrote:

Motorola how **bleep** slow servers, my build number hasn't received the update but other Build Numbers have. PLEASE SO WAITING FOR THE UPDATE ! 

jesus,, here we go again, the update is not out yet. it's still in soak testing phase, and who got the update, they got enrolled in the soak test program

Pank_khatana
Paper Tape
Views: 105,569
Message 5 of 2,415

No It's not check Videos on YouTube, IF YOU HAVE A LITTLE TIME FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE, and also G4 Plus should recieve the update by Q4 of 2016, let's see what good Moto does in 3 Days

SnoopDoge
Token Ring
Views: 105,560
Message 6 of 2,415

@Pank_khatana wrote:

No It's not check Videos on YouTube, IF YOU HAVE A LITTLE TIME FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE, and also G4 Plus should recieve the update by Q4 of 2016, let's see what good Moto does in 3 Days

tell me, would you rather receive an unfinished, bugs infested, glitchy update NOW, or maybe wait an extra month and get a polished clean bugless update? patience is a virtue... there still 4 days in this year and this months and this Q4 to end, and if they started to roll the update tomorrow, you maybe wont receive it until Jan, so just keep waiting, you waited since Aug (official release of Nougat), so wait these extra days, these people on YouTube, they got the soak test version

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 105,541
Message 7 of 2,415

@Pank_khatana wrote:

You need to re-read the actual Motorola blog and the official statement. It was stated that N would START rolling out to G and Z in 4th quarter. No where did it say all phones would get it by end of Q4. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Pank_khatana
Paper Tape
Views: 105,545
Message 8 of 2,415

**bleep** You Man no People with build number starting N are recieving the update(No Soak Test)
SnoopDoge
Token Ring
Views: 105,535
Message 9 of 2,415

@Pank_khatana wrote:
**bleep** You Man no People with build number starting N are recieving the update(No Soak Test)

no need to use foul language, its just a software update, its not like gonna cure cancer if it's rolled out now, just chill

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 105,532
Message 10 of 2,415

@Pank_khatana wrote:

Please watch your language or you will be asked to leave. 

You can beleive whatever you want....

when N is out, it will be announced. It is not publicly available regardless of what you have seen on you tube or anywhere else. 

Top Kudoed Authors