Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nived007
SCSI Port
Views: 1,736
Message 31 of 2,415

Re: Nougat update news for ALL G4

Whatever it may say,you're gonna sit there and keep complaining.Nougat's not gonna come early bcos of you and others voicing for its roll out.Moto will roll out the software when it is ready.Either you gonna accept that or refuse that.And resistance against that fact is futile.

IamNived
SnoopDoge
Token Ring
Views: 1,718
Message 32 of 2,415

@Sakthivel2 wrote:

Moto India said that N is rolled out .

where's the word that says "it's being rolled out"? all they said that updates are rolled out depending on regions and carriers 

Sakthivel2
Punch Card
Views: 1,715
Message 33 of 2,415

Yeah but somewhere it's rolled out.then why all saying that it's not released out
nived007
SCSI Port
Views: 1,660
Message 34 of 2,415

Thats just the soak test,my friend.Its still under testing.Why cant u just accept that.
IamNived
Sakthivel2
Punch Card
Views: 1,645
Message 35 of 2,415

So Only Way Need To Wait For OTA Notification.
Spawn_G4
Serial Port
Views: 1,642
Message 36 of 2,415

you can update manually
takes about 15 mins
nived007
SCSI Port
Views: 1,638
Message 37 of 2,415

Flashing the update means you wont get further official ota updates from moto.Sideloading the os voids your warranty and you will be out of the upgrade path.
IamNived
Spawn_G4
Serial Port
Views: 1,633
Message 38 of 2,415

ya if you update manually means you will have to update manually everytime
nived007
SCSI Port
Views: 1,609
Message 39 of 2,415

Yeah that means no official updates later on.You will have to rely on third party devs like cyanogen(that has just shut down),resurrection etc..Its your risk.Dont blame moto if u brick your device.
IamNived
Spawn_G4
Serial Port
Views: 1,586
Message 40 of 2,415

is everyone in forums like that

every post has been replied to with someone trying to out smart the other. forums are supposed to be like a community. I'm sure that some people do some research but I am done restraining myself. this is a forum and I noticed that the same questions and answers are given. I don't understand how someone can go to a post thread and reply with no useful feedback or positive reinforcement.

first of all if you need to know about how the processes of a Official Android product etc research the AOSP ( Android Open Source Program ). I have been researching nougat since it's announcement and I'm not one of those people who just search the first few pages of results either, I search thoroughly from the topic sources then from the advanced search results and I do it all day on different subjects I'm interested in. 

Nougat upgrade update for these specific devices is released just not from the manufacturers. keep in mind that it depends on your carrier as well. when it comes out ( for the specific device ) anywhere in the world. you can manually install the Upgrade just keep in mind that you might want to know everything about it. Yes once you upgrade manually you might not be able to receive OTA updates from the manufacturer, you might have to upgrade manually everytime. there are ways to still receive OTA updates and in some cases manual installation didn't effect updating over the air.

EDUCATE YOURSELF - EDUCATE THE WORLD - KNOWLEDGE HAS BEEN HERE OPEN YOUR EYES  👀

Top Kudoed Authors