Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nived007
SCSI Port
Views: 1,869
Message 41 of 2,415

Re: is everyone in forums like that

I know everything you say and i've experienced it through the forum.Just asking for the info on sw updates wont give you the release dates or anything.They say its confidential.Waiting for the update a few more days or weeks wont make your phone unfit for use.You waited until now(4 months or so).Why cant you even wait until the end of
december?
IamNived
RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,748
Message 42 of 2,415

Re: @ RevLauren

@Spawn_G4 wrote:

Wow...

just read the link. 

Of course I read the link, and what I posted stands. You seem to be intepreting it as something other than what it says, but even if it announced in great big capital letters that everyone is getting the update right now, which it doesn't say, the article is still not from the only reliable source of information on this topic which is MOTOROLA.

And... this frenzy to get a software update to a cell phone is, IN MY OPINION, bizarre beyond description.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,737
Message 43 of 2,415

There seems to be a lot of confusion - and much seems to be centered around understanding sentence structure and context. 

when motorola india says "updates are rolled out by region" - that doesn't mean updates are currently rolling out, they were just responding to the same questions and telling users how things work. 

When we talk about the update being available we mean it is avaialble to all.... not a test build, and it is either being pushed out in waves or users can pull it. 

All the links, screenshots, and other news articles above do NOT indicate that any public software is rolling out currently. But it could also be a big conspiracy, and you guys know more then Motorola. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
SnoopDoge
Token Ring
Views: 1,730
Message 44 of 2,415

@AlphaDog wrote:

There seems to be a lot of confusion - and much seems to be centered around understanding sentence structure and context. 

when motorola india says "updates are rolled out by region" - that doesn't mean updates are currently rolling out, they were just responding to the same questions and telling users how things work. 

When we talk about the update being available we mean it is avaialble to all.... not a test build, and it is either being pushed out in waves or users can pull it. 

All the links, screenshots, and other news articles above do NOT indicate that any public software is rolling out currently. But it could also be a big conspiracy, and you guys know more then Motorola. 

sorry, but i had to do it, some people WILL believe in conspiracies about the update

ff39d9865b975e50204556b5a4f31a6015bb93968d2fb3391ae2a83bcc25c26d

vjv
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,711
Message 45 of 2,415

Re: Nougat update news for ALL G4

N update for G4 Plus is released . Received 10 mins back 
SnoopDoge
Token Ring
Views: 1,704
Message 46 of 2,415

nougat.jpeg

well... just after bashing on people asking, i just received the update 

vjv
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,684
Message 47 of 2,415

Updated Moto G4 Plus to 7.0 

Screenshot_20161228-235844.png

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,649
Message 48 of 2,415

Maybe they started the push then... if 2 users got it, then it appears more then a public test... will see if there is confirmation. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
vjv
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,645
Message 49 of 2,415

Looks like it's publicly available many of my friends have received it and at the same time on one website comment section seen many of them giving confirmation on receiving the update .

SnoopDoge
Token Ring
Views: 1,649
Message 50 of 2,415

@AlphaDog wrote:

Maybe they started the push then... if 2 users got it, then it appears more then a public test... will see if there is confirmation. 

more people are receiving it on Facebook, my gf also received it

Top Kudoed Authors