Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
curleytb
What's DOS?
Views: 477
Message 1 of 2

Odd problem with G4 Play Call Volume

LONG time Motorola phone user. I just bought 2 of the G4 Plays and love them. However, on one of them, when I make a call and hear the sound of the phone I am calling ringing, the volume drops midway through each ring sound. Is this an indication of some issue for which I need to send the phone in for repair?  Also, the volume of the calls also does not seem to be as loud as my other phones even though it is adjust to max volume level.  Please advise.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 399
Message 2 of 2

Re: Odd problem with G4 Play Call Volume

@curleytb wrote:

LONG time Motorola phone user. I just bought 2 of the G4 Plays and love them. However, on one of them, when I make a call and hear the sound of the phone I am calling ringing, the volume drops midway through each ring sound. Is this an indication of some issue for which I need to send the phone in for repair?  Also, the volume of the calls also does not seem to be as loud as my other phones even though it is adjust to max volume level.  Please advise.

Hi curleytb,

You can do a hardware test on the phone by going to Device Help. Hardware tests are under Fix > Hardware tests. Let us know what the results are.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors