Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,425
Message 11 of 28

Re: Screen touch not working in Moto G4 Plus

@bivanov wrote:

Hello again.

I sent my phone to the service center as it still has guarantee. They "repaired" it. It worked for 2 weeks, then it started doing the same things again. At first the touch "freezes", you have to press the Power button to turn off and on the dislpay. Then it started doing things by itself. And now it is frozen again. And the phone is again at the service center....

Hi bivanov,

Sorry about the trouble, please write us at supportforums@motorola.com for us to further investigate the same.

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

ajr1988
What's DOS?
Views: 1,404
Message 12 of 28

I am having the same issue. 

Earlier today I updated My Moto g4 with the latest Android update. Ever since the touch screen is not working whatsoever. I even performed a factory reset and it's still not working. What can I do?
Sufiyan0211
Paper Tape
Views: 1,322
Message 13 of 28

Earlier Today I updated MY Moto G4 with the latest Android update. Ever since the touch screen is not working whatsoever. I even performed a factory reset and it's still not working. What can I Do?please help

bivanov
Paper Tape
Views: 1,309
Message 14 of 28

Hi,

I received my phone yesterday from the shop I had bought it from - eMag Romania. It worked for about 2 minutes and the touch screen stopped again.

I sent it yesterday again for the 3-rd time. I also wrote to the support mail you've sent me.

If I get my phone again and it is not working I will never use Lenovo again. It is more than a month I am without a phone.

Samial6321
What's DOS?
Views: 1,288
Message 15 of 28

Re: Screen touch not working in Moto G play

After new update i am facing touchscreen problm.any time touch goes dead,(uper portion of the display)some time it's working and some time it's not working.

So kindly give me a solution.

Sahiill
What's DOS?
Views: 1,234
Message 16 of 28

I am also facing the problems listed by other users. At first, my touch stopped working for some time and then it was working by pressing power button to turn off and then on the display. But after two days, it is dead since today's morning and I am unable to do a single task now..pllzz help.

PabloJ
What's DOS?
Views: 1,217
Message 17 of 28

Same with my Moto G4 Play. After update, a few hours later the touchscreen stop working.

I run a factory reset and nothing change!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,195
Message 18 of 28

@PabloJ wrote:

Same with my Moto G4 Play. After update, a few hours later the touchscreen stop working.

I run a factory reset and nothing change!

After the factory data reset if you still find that the touch is not working then submitting your phone for repair would be the next logical action.

Thanks
Sandip

PabloJ
What's DOS?
Views: 1,182
Message 19 of 28

Ahhh ok, so after YOUR actualization, my phone [removed].
And I have to submitt it to repair, and pay for it, when it was working perfect and without problem.

NEVER AGAIN A MOTO!

Edited for site rule violation - profanity.https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/m-p/3269704/highlight/true#... - must follow all rules if you want to participate -Sandip

jorgeguberte
What's DOS?
Views: 1,111
Message 20 of 28

I am also having this issue. It started around 2 weeks ago. Suddenly the borders of the screen flash and the google assistant comes up, without me asking for it or anything, it can happen at anytime. When it happened i would press the power button to lock the screen and then unlock the screen, the touch would work again.

Today it stopped working completely. The touch does not work at all, and then sometimes it starts working again but then stops after a while.

I find it extremely suspicious that a lot of phones of the same model are facing the exact same issue at the same time, all phones started malfunctioning at the same time. It feels to me that this is a case of planned obsolesence triggered by the company to make people buy new phones.

My phone and all other phones were working perfectly and started malfunctioning at the same time and it is incredibly difficult to believe that it is only a coincidence. 

I demand a solution quickly, and don't you dare tell me to take it to the repair shop because that is not the case at all, as has been proved by other owners who took their phone and the issue wasn't solved.

I am extremely frustrated with this issue and i feel that my phone is disposable and that my needs as a customer are disposable.

Top Kudoed Authors