Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anhoxhrs
Blue Screen Again
Views: 372
Message 1 of 6

Submitting device at service center

I wanted to know motorola policy of the service center like i had a issue with the motherboard,so it had to be replaced.So i had to wait for a month for the parts to arrive and my phone was there for a month in service center collecting dust.Now i am looking forward for getting my lcd replaced due to the screen retention issue.So i was thinking that can i give the phone when the parts arrive or will have to give it before?As i don't think they would be doing anything to the phone for a month.As my phone is almost okay except screen retention issue.This is my primary phone so giving the phone for a month is a big question.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 367
Message 2 of 6

Re: Submitting device at service center

@anhoxhrs wrote:

I wanted to know motorola policy of the service center like i had a issue with the motherboard,so it had to be replaced.So i had to wait for a month for the parts to arrive and my phone was there for a month in service center collecting dust.Now i am looking forward for getting my lcd replaced due to the screen retention issue.So i was thinking that can i give the phone when the parts arrive or will have to give it before?As i don't think they would be doing anything to the phone for a month.As my phone is almost okay except screen retention issue.This is my primary phone so giving the phone for a month is a big question.

I can understand your concern anhoxhrs. May I know the service center name and location.

Thanks,

Joy

Motorola Support

anhoxhrs
Blue Screen Again
Views: 363
Message 3 of 6

Abhinav technologies

Chinubhai tower,ashram road.

Ahemdabad,Gujarat,India.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 359
Message 4 of 6

@anhoxhrs wrote:

Abhinav technologies

Chinubhai tower,ashram road.

Ahemdabad,Gujarat,India.

Thanks anhoxhrs. Please give me time to check for your concern.

Regards,

Joy

Motorola Support

anhoxhrs
Blue Screen Again
Views: 291
Message 5 of 6

Any updates?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 269
Message 6 of 6

Hi anhoxhrs,

The device needs to be submitted to the center. Once you have submitted it, you can message me your job sheet number and we'll let the service center know about it.

Joy

Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors